What's new

Official Win This For Jeff Green Miami Game Thread

homeytennis

Miami is coming to town with the same record as the Jazz and Conley is doubtful with a bug that has been going through the Jazz locker room. The last time we played the Heat, the Dante-Clarkson trade was being processed and Jeff Green played his last game for the Jazz scoring 7 points on 3-8 shooting. The Jazz lost a close one that night.

Miami is coming to town with the same record as the Jazz and Conley is doubtful with a bug that has been going through the Jazz locker room. The last time we played the Heat, the Dante-Clarkson trade was being processed and Jeff Green played his last game for the Jazz scoring 7 points on 3-8 shooting. The Jazz lost a close one that night.
So they have the *****?

Miami has been a mediocre team for the last month and they've sucked on the road all season.

Jazz need to ball with extreme prejudice.

Balling with extreme prejudice sounds like a solid plan!

giphy.gif

Jeffey must really be a cancer. Going from a rotation player to sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring.

I doubt he's a cancer. As one of The Jazz beat writers said (I think Walden), Green is just one of those guys that doesn't do the "little things" to help teams win.

That coupled with his age - teams don't view him as an attractive pick-up with only 25-30 games left.

I doubt he's a cancer. As one of The Jazz beat writers said (I think Walden), Green is just one of those guys that doesn't do the "little things" to help teams win.

That coupled with his age - teams don't view him as an attractive pick-up with only 25-30 games left.
By little things I think you mean try... there were nights you could tell he wasn't really into it (that's what she said).

It must be that upper respiratory $hi& everyone is dealing with.
Coronavirus?

A dude at work over the weekend had coronavirus with Lyme disease. He was instructed to chill out on the beach for a while.