What's new

Offseason Plan + Lauri Thread

Clarkson and Collins do not help us win. We have not even gotten the 8 seed, even if we wanted the 8th seed and traded nobody we could not have gotten the 8th seed.
I meant 8th pick

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

While it may seem like the worst time ever to put faith in lotto balls, I see no other path forward.

I'm officially proclaiming, the Jazz should go all out to suck next year and get the best odds possible heading into next draft. Flagg is the grand prize, but there are some very nice consolation prizes as well.

Currently, I see no long term plan, no short term plan, no path to get better, no bright spot on the horizon. The best hope the Jazz have to be exciting quickly is to get a top pick in the next draft. Don't half *** it like the Wemby draft, from the opening tip next season we need to suck. I'm fine trading Lauri at this point, fine keeping him too, but not if he starts winning us games. Guarantee that #5 is the worst you could possibly do next year.

Let people get invested in hockey while the Jazz are terrible on the side, and we can get our hopes up again one year from now.