What's new

Oh, ****. Westbrook having knee surgery.

Here is hope he will pull MWP and will be back in two weeks. OKC should win vs Houston even without Westbrook.

Congratulations to the 2013 NBA Champions, the Miami Heat. Seriously, this confirms something that was 80% likely anyways.. even if he comes back, Westbrook still isn't going to be 100% for a while.

Congratulations to the 2013 NBA Champions, the Miami Heat. Seriously, this confirms something that was 80% likely anyways.. even if he comes back, Westbrook still isn't going to be 100% for a while.

Yea the playoffs just got a lot less interesting. Now there is nobody that can stop the Heat.

Wow, this is terrible news. The boring & predictable NBA playoffs just got worse.

I expect the LA Clippers to get a few breaks in the next few weeks.
sternbig.jpg

Freak accident. Bev made a clean play. West was the one who created the contact, sticking his knee into Bev's path on purpose.

Going for a steal?
Westbrook was the one that stuck his knee into the play.

Going for a steal when there was no chance of a steal because TO was being called. Not in the flow of the game, one of the unwritten rules if you will. Like I said, not dirty, just dumb.

Not true that there was no chance. Westbrook played it wrong, its his fault. He should have protected the ball, instead of trying to trip the defender with his knee.

I find it nothing short of amazing Westbrook has not missed a game. With his full throttle play style... just unreal.

Yea the playoffs just got a lot less interesting. Now there is nobody that can stop the Heat.

.....so you don't think Popovich can coach the Spurs past the Heat? I definitely think they have a good chance! Of course, the Spurs might get hosed by the refs big time.

I with hartsock
Dumb thing for beverly to do and like hartsock said.... its kind of an unwritten rule/respect issue