What's new

Oklahoma City Thunder (25-19) @ Utah Jazz (29-16) - 7 PM MT

Refs missed a lot of blatant fouls on both sides. Highlights were Ingles shoving some dude out of the paint and Hill face-palming Westbrook's stupid face. I'm sure there were more but I didn't watch the middle of the game. Refs didn't blow this game for us....

Should've ran that last play with Hayward instead of Alec.
Probably right but hayward might have been defended tighter. Plus that shot looked good. So close.

Oh would you **** off you stupid troll, only come around when stuff like that happens. Go back under the rock you came from dumbass. Pathetic.

An L for your team getting whooped by a one man gang.

And another L for getting all emotional. Not your night, is it?

Even if the screen was illegal, Hill needs to try to fight through it and at least go over it. Or can we double off Roberson? Anything but letting Westbrook dribble uncontested into an open shot.
Re watch it. Adam's gave no intention of letting Hill defend him. None. That was the most blatant illegal screen I've seen this season.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even if the screen was illegal, Hill needs to try to fight through it and at least go over it. Or can we double off Roberson? Anything but letting Westbrook dribble uncontested into an open shot.
Ya the screen was bs but so was the effort to get through it and to westbrook by hill.

An L for your team getting whooped by a one man gang.

And another L for getting all emotional. Not your night, is it?

Even cj miles can drop 40 on a team.

OKC is trash & even Russ gon leave that dumpster fire soon, just like the rest of their good players always do.

I mean we knew we were probably going to lose one of these two on this back to back, I fully expect our starters to play much better tomorrow night and win in Denver.

OKC is trash & even Russ gon leave that dumpster fire soon, just like the rest of their good players always do.
How many conference finals have Thunder been in lately? And how many has Jazz been in?

And if Russ leaves I'll follow him. I don't live in methcity. I only like Westbrook. A true G that whooped your team by himself today. LOL. Take this big fat L Dalamon. "Dat Core"

TBH - I'd probably rather see Joe Johnson get that last shot. That's why we're paying him so much money. To be clutch in clutch situations.

putting confidence in Alec may pay dividends for more than one regular season game.

Coaches are always thinking long-term. He played Alec to close out cuz he wanted to see what he could do. Kudos to Quin for not caring too much about one game.

That Steven adams offensive rebound was beastly as ****. Gotta give it to him, that was one of the best rebounds I ever saw. Probably the difference in the game.

Nice to not see neto or mack or trash Dante for the first time this season.

How many conference finals have Thunder been in lately? And how many has Jazz been in?

And if Russ leaves I'll follow him. I don't live in methcity. I only like Westbrook. A true G that whooped your team by himself today. LOL. Take this big fat L Dalamon. "Dat Core"

Hopefully Russ leads his team to the playoffs cuz he failed to do so last time.