What's new

Oklahoma City Thunder (25-19) @ Utah Jazz (29-16) - 7 PM MT

that was just bad D design on that last play...it was beyond obvious a) Westbrook was going to get the ball (duh) and b) someone was going to set a high pick (because it's their offense and they've been doing it all night) and it was probably going to be Adams...the Jazz have to assign a 2nd defender to completely show in that situation, right up at the point of the pick (double team in other words)...Rudy would not be that person so far out on the floor, Westbrook would blow right past him so they needed Hayward or Burks out there as the 2nd defender...leaving Hill to defend 1 on 2 was game...even if the pick was clean, Westbrook would have gotten whatever shot he wanted...

having said all that, Westbrook would have probably made it anyway...

Do you honestly think Jazz is in a better position than Thunder? Both dying franchises. The thing is, Jazz wasn't relevant to begin with.

You're half right. Thunder is a dying franchise, but Utah is definitely on their way up.

Don't blame you for being jealous, though. Anyone in your position would be the same.

You're half right. Thunder is a dying franchise, but Utah is definitely on their way up.

Don't blame you for being jealous, though. Anyone in your position would be the same.

:rolleyes: I'm a Westbrook fan, not inherently a Thunder fan. And Westbrook is the clear cut MVP of the league right now. I assure you, I'm not jealous of the freaking Jazz. Lmao.

Do you honestly think Jazz is in a better position than Thunder? Both dying franchises. The thing is, Jazz wasn't relevant to begin with.
Breh, your franchise had three future hall of famers all on the same team and within a couple years without doing **** the two best ones are no longer there. You're left with the one that's a narcissistic ball hog that no one wants to play with. On top of that, with Durant leaving the way he did it sent a clear message to any decent free agent OKC is a garbage place and franchise. Enjoy 7 -8 seed purgatory hell for the next decade pal.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

How many conference finals have Thunder been in lately? And how many has Jazz been in?

And if Russ leaves I'll follow him. I don't live in methcity. I only like Westbrook. A true G that whooped your team by himself today. LOL. Take this big fat L Dalamon. "Dat Core"

RW had a great game, no doubt. He comes across like a jerk and all, but no matter. Thanks for stopping by. Have fun at the next message board.

Bummer. Steven Adams with two huge plays at the end of the game. Russ was great, but the game ball goes to the Kiwi.

:rolleyes: I'm a Westbrook fan, not inherently a Thunder fan. And Westbrook is the clear cut MVP of the league right now. I assure you, I'm not jealous of the freaking Jazz. Lmao.

James Harden is doing the same thing but his team is actually winning at a far better clip and he doesn't shoot the ball 45 times a game. Russ is very entertaining but he played above himself tonight shooting % wise and we played garbage.

Enjoy the 7th seed, now go outside into the sunshine and play with all the other little boys & girls

No disrespect to Burks, but I wonder if Joe Johnson would have made that shot?

Wasn't he brought here to close games? Why was he not on the floor?

Breh, your franchise had three future hall of famers all on the same team and within a couple years without doing **** the two best ones are no longer there. You're left with the one that's a narcissistic ball hog that no one wants to play with. On top of that, with Durant leaving the way he did it sent a clear message to any decent free agent OKC is a garbage place and franchise. Enjoy 7 -8 seed purgatory hell for the next decade pal.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Don't **** with O-D.

can't win them all. thought adams was filming dancing with the stars with hill. on to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Westbrook scored 38 points tonight, and only 2 of them were in the paint.
Hayward/Hill shot 8/27.

Honestly... it's remarkable the game came down to the final buzzer.

showcasing Alec for a trade

Nope. Alec had a good game. He got a good look. Wouldn't surprise me to see him get more minutes in the next game.

As per Westbrook's final shot. . . really wish Jingles and Hayward would have taken on Westbrook. Hill played like crap and has to play through that screen. Can't let a guy like Russ get that shot off clean.

And they have to make their free throws. I'll be glad when this 4 games in 5 nights stretch is done. Hopefully the All Star break lets the team get and stay healthy.

I'll take that loss in a heartbeat just to see AB back and throwing down dunks. He's back and he's hyped. Get ready.

This is a game where I can't help but ask How much (% of the salary cap) do y'all wanna pay Hayward and Hill again?!???

This is a game where I can't help but ask How much (% of the salary cap) do y'all wanna pay Hayward and Hill again?!???

14-2 with Hill/Hayward, but yeah let's let them walk because they aren't 16-0.

Thank God you aren't the GM.