What's new

Oklahoma City Thunder (25-19) @ Utah Jazz (29-16) - 7 PM MT

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but idgaf. I'm glad I didn't stay up to watch last night. The loss coupled with 3 hours of sleep might have cost someone their life today...

The Adams screen was legal. He picked Hill correctly and then rolled. He was entitled to do that. Hill ****ed up and Gobert stuck in the middle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ok. So. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

couple of takeaways;

- Alec Burks is a ******* ANIMAL! Looking like a high flying James Harden out there. Love it!

- Such a physical game, very much like a playoff game. I had high expectations for this team but they have exceeded all of them. We are ready... Now.

- Dante looked different when he entered the game tonight. Its like he just said "**** it, lets go". That rebound??? I'm hoping to see that on a more regular basis. Were those shoulder bumps from Rus in the 1st half legal??

- I would have closed with AB, Exum, Jingles, Hayward, Rudy. IMO they were our best tonight.

- Exum and AB pushing the pace... Woah!

- Anthony Morrow has a massive man-crush on Burks.

ok. So. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

couple of takeaways;

- Alec Burks is a ******* ANIMAL! Looking like a high flying James Harden out there. Love it!

- Such a physical game, very much like a playoff game. I had high expectations for this team but they have exceeded all of them. We are ready... Now.

- Dante looked different when he entered the game tonight. Its like he just said "**** it, lets go". That rebound??? I'm hoping to see that on a more regular basis. Were those shoulder bumps from Rus in the 1st half legal??

- I would have closed with AB, Exum, Jingles, Hayward, Rudy. IMO they were our best tonight.

- Exum and AB pushing the pace... Woah!

- Anthony Morrow has a massive man-crush on Burks.

The one espn showed wasn't. Clear extension of the arm in order to push of, which is an offensive foul.

Watching the extended highlights.

-Burks was a spark again off the bench. Its too bad he couldnt hit the game winner. Close.
-Exum with some nice drives, and one nice assist I saw. Hes ready to send Neto into the dog house.
-Hill off night.
-OKC really took it too us, and deserved to win. Really both teams played well enough to win. Give them credit. Russ is a superstar. MVP.
-crowd was loud! energy really picking up now at home.

Favors is not at all explosive. He played smart at the beginning of the game and hit a nice jumper (his missed three wasn't even that bad) but he played flat. Wondering how his knee is not only feeling, but what he can do using his 'bad leg', strength-wise.

Im just saying i'd check in on that type of offer. I find the top PG options in this draft to be superior assets to George Hill for a number of reasons. I like Jonathan Isaac's chances at being better than Hayward too.

This team could easily make the playoffs with Dennis Smith Jr starting at PG next year.

Not spending over the cap and having the 4th cheapest roster are 2 different things, I don't understand why people here cape for the franchises (that they want to win) money..

Harrison Barnes is playing very well this year.. I was right, thats why I made a big stink about it ahead of time. Did you see the last 5 minutes and OT of the last game vs Dallas? he was very good.

Yes, let's draft a point guard this year and let Hill walk. Brilliant. By the time that point guard develops and has the poise and skill to make a deep post-season run, Hayward will be on the downside of his career.

Went to the game last night. Cool speech by Gail Miller but they should have done it at halftime. She was interrupted twice by the horn. I'm assuming it's that inept timekeeper again.
Offensively that game was a mess. Quinn's scheme just was not working. A lot of it seemed to be because of lazy passes and half-assed cuts. They kept having to lean back on individual efforts to get things going. Ex and had a good-looking shot during shootaround but during the game would revert back to that horrible Line Drive shot of his. Also Rudy made at 3 during halftime shoot-around. That was cool.

George Hill is on the Jazz roster for $8 million? He didn't slow down Westbrook; simply made Westwolf mad.