What's new

Olympic Tournament

I know it's only exhibition play but it's nice seeing team USA lose. lol Since there are no Jazz players on this team, who cares.

Is it me but has Dante grown ? He looks 6’9 ??

Maybe our mistake was, we drafted him when he was 12 years old

Sorry about the promotion @Rubashov.

Half of these losers are woe is me bums who are entitled ***** who know **** all about hard work or the way the world works and will whine about not being able to make $30 an hour pumping gas. The other half are ***** *** incels who deep down whine about not being able to get laid, probably because their parents sucked and allowed them to play video games half their lives, and have zero social skills.

So both Beal and Love are now out and replacements are needed.

Team needs some actual size as they are going to get eaten up in the post.

Side note - does everyone feel that this Olympics is the most unimportant one in history? It's going to be measured in cases and contacts and who is placed into protocol more than who won.

Really should have been cancelled quite honestly and Tokyo granted a future games.

Liz Cambage kicked out of the Aussie women’s team at the wish of teammates for poor behaviour

she is the gift that keeps on giving , now is going down the path of using mental health as her reason for not competing

Her teammates are happy she is gone , and they just beat USA for the first time ever to celebrate her not playing .

she is the gift that keeps on giving , now is going down the path of using mental health as her reason for not competing

Her teammates are happy she is gone , and they just beat USA for the first time ever to celebrate her not playing .

she's an absolute clown who's been allowed to get away with this garbage for years About time she was held accountable. And her going the mental health thing is an insult to those with real mental health issues

I wish the US always did this to Mia Hamm, the POS. She’s an utterly despicable human being.

This **** is getting bleak for Team USA. They just replaced Bradley Beal and Kevin Love with Javale McGee and Keldon Johnson. Meanwhile, Trae Young is sad posting about not being invited, and no matter how much I kinda can't stand him... uhh... he's better than mother-****ing Javale McGee and Keldon Johnson.

This **** is getting bleak for Team USA. They just replaced Bradley Beal and Kevin Love with Javale McGee and Keldon Johnson. Meanwhile, Trae Young is sad posting about not being invited, and no matter how much I kinda can't stand him... uhh... he's better than mother-****ing Javale McGee and Keldon Johnson.
He is for sure but team USA need physicality and some of their players to do dirty work. Guys like Mcgee and Keldon Johnson are there to make something out of broken plays where you can't reset, grab offensive rebounds and set some screens.

I mean they could find someone better than Mcgee but he is tall and won't need the ball at all.

Remember when Kenneth Faried swung games because teams weren't able to stop him from eating the glass. Ugh, it made no sense but it happened.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I think there’s a real chance of us not even medalling if this team can’t figure out how to be a team instead of playing iso every possession.

Lavine missed the flight as he’s in protocol. Only eight players travelled.

Last edited:
Miye Oni made the 12-man roster for the Olympics. Hopefully, he makes some more clutch, pull-up 3s.

The scientific technology has yet to be invented that is capable of measuring my indifference to the Olympics.
I think the Olympics is one of those things that Athletes love and people who don't watch sports normally love. So basically nerds watch and nerds don't watch cuz they never played a sport