What's new

Paltrow???? ...No Way In Hell!??!

Another all-time babe. Famous Chinese actress Gong Li

Gong-Li.jpg

^ her face looks like a 14 year old.

I wouldn't. Seriously.

I've had smokin' bodies before. Plenty. A face is a deal breaker.

I think she's a bit older now though.. that pic might have been an old pic.. have faith bro, she'll look older in no time... the potential's there.

Fitting that people are expressing their attraction to young looking girls considering today is Alice Day.

there are millions of super attractive people that don't happen to be famous.
I see people just as attractive to my eyes as Selena or Mila on a regular basis in daily life, imo.

That was a terrible pic of Paltrow...
She was very pretty in some of her movies.
Pro makeup artists can do wonders.
Agree. There are few celebs that I think are really attractive. On the other hand, I could name quite a few in the PTA at my daughter's school who are beautiful 30 and 40-yr olds. And makeup does wonders. When you see a lot of these celebs without, you often wonder why people find them beautiful.

Anyone walking through any major Utah campus will find that the vast majority of college girls are much hotter than 99 percent of the celebrities we all worship. Seriously folks, take a stroll down LA hall or the Hall of Flags at UVU from 9:00am-4:00pm. Ye shall be amazed.

Of course... Many of then are surrounded by security sales d bags and California airheads.

Anyone walking through any major Utah campus will find that the vast majority of college girls are much hotter than 99 percent of the celebrities we all worship. Seriously folks, take a stroll down LA hall or the Hall of Flags at UVU from 9:00am-4:00pm. Ye shall be amazed.

Of course... Many of then are surrounded by security sales d bags and California airheads.

used to be great friends with a major university of Pitt booster, jimmy barber. Extremely well-traveled, extremely wealthy, and almost always single, he knew a couple things about beautiful women. When Pitt played uofu in the 04 fiesta bowl, he attended the game down in phoenix. Told me that the girls from Utah were the most beautiful girls he had EVER seen. True story.

Jennifer Lawrence reminds me of bar rafeali

Mila kunis for the win.

Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and the best part is that she is real. A girl that you'd meet in real life. Not air brushed to heck and all fake parts. Built like a woman as well. No stick figures for me.

Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and the best part is that she is real. A girl that you'd meet in real life. Not air brushed to heck and all fake parts. Built like a woman as well. No stick figures for me.

THIS.

The thing that makes her so attractive to me IS the fact that she's so real... she's witty... she's not afraid to be human... she's not in awe of herself or her situation... it hasn't gotten to her head. She's not only drop dead gorgeous, but she's the kind of gal that seems like she'd be a helluva lot of fun to hang out with.