What's new

Pardon banned members petition game

Dutch your skin is as thin as Latoya Jackson. I thought you were a kickboxer tough guy.
You act like a real pansy here. How about you grow a pair, and stop crying about everything.
Start with admitting you've broken the rules a lot, and are lucky to be here.

i admit i broke the rules but really my last infractions considered a threat?
really, could you say that with a straight face. i dont know if you voted for it or you dont remeber. but giving me an infraction for that was worse than clippers officiating.

and yeah taking a physical beating is different than taking injust punishment from lack of sense of humor.
but i will stop this discusion you know hat post i posted and if you consider that post a threat/ifractable offense. it is your opinion and those of atleast half the mods. all the power to you guys.

really, could you say that with a straight face. i dont know if you voted for it or you dont remeber. but giving me an infraction for that was worse than clippers officiating.

and yeah taking a physical beating is different than taking injust punishment from lack of sense of humor.
but i will stop this discusion you know hat post i posted and if you consider that post a threat/ifractable offense. it is your opinion and those of atleast half the mods. all the power to you guys.

Oi vey. Tough guy? Don't you weigh like 140 pounds?

Oi vey. Tough guy? Don't you weigh like 140 pounds?

my weight is fluctuating during year round from 68-82kgs.
depending on my lack of dieet/training

and no i'm no tough guy.
i do boxing, thaiboxing and mma for fun.
and i am a krav maga instructor for fun?little money.

I was looking for a pic of a skinny white kid in a karate uniform .. but found this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fruimvo90vA

You are lucky to be here dude. Some sites would have perma banned you if you posted a thread there telling the mod staff to **** off.
Just follow the rules, and don't get hung up on one infraction.

There's years of evidence on this board for us to pretty much call it fact by now.

ok.
i just like to keep my personal live(immature personality on this board) to remain seperate from my profesional life.
I plan on training cops and other units and if i get Googled i dont want some jazzfanz post to come up. or pictures of me drunk out in the woods naked
since this is my personal live. it must not interfere with my professional live.

if you where looking for a krav maga trainer and you googled him found on one hand his achievemtns/trainingcamps.
and on the other hand jazzfanz post and other various boards. would you take me seriously give your hard earned money and get lessons from me twice a wekk? i bet not.
or bette ryet if you have a security company and i give you a estimate of what it would train to train x guys for y weeks. and cost a couple of thousand bucks wouldn't you google me searching for supposed pics/credentials.
and what if in those post i turn up to be the infamous immature trolling dutch.

get it. unlike the guy from jazz twitter i keep my professional live and personal live separate.

don't know what kinda work you do but i bet your employer does not know you have a secret dungeon where you play games with females. or you acted one time real immature at a party/camping and some video was made. would you employer like it.
i dont know how the social media/network and other personal live stuff are being handled in the USA in relation to your profesional live.

but i did some stupid stuff back in the day good thing my father who is in security always warned me about dangers at parties/camping of when you go wild and someone films it it takes one button to screw up your live. so me and my friends never make certain vids and pics.

i hope you understand and if not i leave you with a qoute from selina kyle:
There's no fresh start in today's world. Any twelve-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.

unlike her i wont get my hands on a cleanslate program. unless you have it lying a round.

ok.
i just like to keep my personal live(immature personality on this board) to remain seperate from my profesional life.
I plan on training cops and other units and if i get Googled i dont want some jazzfanz post to come up. or pictures of me drunk out in the woods naked
since this is my personal live. it must not interfere with my professional live.

if you where looking for a krav maga trainer and you googled him found on one hand his achievemtns/trainingcamps.
and on the other hand jazzfanz post and other various boards. would you take me seriously give your hard earned money and get lessons from me twice a wekk? i bet not.
or bette ryet if you have a security company and i give you a estimate of what it would train to train x guys for y weeks. and cost a couple of thousand bucks wouldn't you google me searching for supposed pics/credentials.
and what if in those post i turn up to be the infamous immature trolling dutch.

get it. unlike the guy from jazz twitter i keep my professional live and personal live separate.

don't know what kinda work you do but i bet your employer does not know you have a secret dungeon where you play games with females. or you acted one time real immature at a party/camping and some video was made. would you employer like it.
i dont know how the social media/network and other personal live stuff are being handled in the USA in relation to your profesional live.

but i did some stupid stuff back in the day good thing my father who is in security always warned me about dangers at parties/camping of when you go wild and someone films it it takes one button to screw up your live. so me and my friends never make certain vids and pics.

i hope you understand and if not i leave you with a qoute from selina kyle:
There's no fresh start in today's world. Any twelve-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.

unlike her i wont get my hands on a cleanslate program. unless you have it lying a round.

hey, would you be willing to train me on how to use a video camera?