What's new

Paul George and Kawhi to the Clippers

I'm predicting that the next crazy piece happening here is that Westbrook gets traded to the Rockets. Morey will see it as his last chance to win something and a Paul/Harden/Westbrook trio will contend in the west (despite Harden and WB's past). OKC gets even more picks as they are in pure asset accumulation mode and can take on Capela.

Jazz will win the championship this year. Wow. Clippers getting Paul George is interesting but I don't trust his shoulder. Our depth is better. So is our shooting. So is our point guard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes!!

PG is a baby and sucks.

X will shut down Kawhi when he's resurrected from the grave.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

With Kawhi going to the Lakers, that’s still a team that could have serious drama and chemistry issues. I think Kawhi on a team is more of a threat. LAC kept surviving despite trading away their best player. Now they’ve added two guys who will work well together. Their depth is fine. When you’ve got PG + Kawhi + Beverley + Lou Williams, you’ll be fine. No, they’re not unstoppable, but I don’t think people realize how good a genuinely balanced team can be. It’s not just about stacking the deck. We’ll see how the rest of the signings shake out.

Heard on Sports Center that OKC almost unloaded both PG and Westbrook. Wonder if OKC will blow up the team?

I would. Ditch Westbrook for more picks, rid the luxury tax and start over with a treasure chest of assets. Their best chance was with Harden/Durant/Westbrook and it didn't work.

What? How are they amazing?
Well they were a playoff team last year. Then they added Paul George who is a pretty good player imo. Then that added kahwi who is also a pretty good player imo. I would think that makes them pretty amazing.

Adding multiple league MVP caliber players to a playoff team usually does that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

15 million for Danny Green. Hahahahahahaha Lakers going to Suck. Suck like the 90's Clippers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wish.
LeBron and AD are too good for them to suck though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app