What's new

Paul George and Kawhi to the Clippers

wowwwwww. THe nba is wild. What a twist.

But will say this: respect to Kawhi for not doing the easy thing and joining a superteam. That clippers team is really ****ing good now, but it isn't a super team. Doesn't ruin the league. Would have preferred he stay in the east but I will take this over what I thought it was going to be.
Contrary to popular belief, super teams help the league.

Helps the league, ruins the enjoyment for A LOT of more traditional fans. Fans want to know they have a shot to win and any work their team has done over years isn't obsolete the second a few ego maniacs decide to take the easy way.
those fans still there tho. They just like to complain. The NBA was built on super teams.

Nice haul for OKC. Extra draft picks will give them the ability to move up further in the lottery. They’re going to have to look at trading Westbrook. But will there be any interest?

Won’t lie, Clipper’s perimeter defense is going to be intimidating.

I giggled when I saw the news that Kwaii wasn’t going to the Lakers. Love seeing them get screwed. Feel a bit bad for Toronto, though.

Well, the days when ISO teams could win a championship are OVER! With the advent of the 3 point shooters, if you don't average 25-30 assists....you ain't going anywhere! The Clippers are now an ISO team and will be stymied at every turn! Jazz to the top in the West and that's the end of the story!

Well, the Clippers should be the favorite to win it all. 2 superstars, depth and the best defensive team in the NBA.

Beverly, PG and Kawhi could shut down most backcourts in the NBA. That just isn't fair and not to mention Harrell, who is a great defender in the frontcourt.

I still love the Jazz and think that we could make a run at the ship, but the Clipps are definitely the team to beat.

Well, the Clippers should be the favorite to win it all. 2 superstars, depth and the best defensive team in the NBA.

Beverly, PG and Kawhi could shut down most backcourts in the NBA. That just isn't fair and not to mention Harrell, who is a great defender in the frontcourt.

I still love the Jazz and think that we could make a run at the ship, but the Clipps are definitely the team to beat.

Clips are 3-1 favorites, but folks are dramatically underestimating Utah right now.

Other than staying in Toronto this is probably the best we could've hoped for. PG heading to the Clippers definitely is a game changer with Kawhi but I would rather go through that scenario than a 3 headed monster in LA or some other team.

Let's not forget that the Jazz are stacked as well and the big difference for us is that we have decent depth to our roster. From where I see it, the West is still winnable for the Jazz and barring injuries, I think this is still our time to make a Finals run.

Damn... Masai rejected an offer of PG13+Westbrook centered around Paskal Siakam getting back to OKC.

Nobody wants to play with Westbrook. My guess is Presti wanted to next him because he knows that he can't win a championship with him. Westbrook will probably boast a 35/13/15 average or something ridiculous next year - empty stats but I already see it happening.

Though this makes LAC that much stronger as a contender, it effectively kills OKC. That said, I think OKC made the right move here. They basically are getting additional picks the next seven years while knowing that their massive luxury tax and current team makeup isn't enough to win the West.

Neither LA team is going to be picking in the first round for a very long time.