Pertaining to the recently locked thread in the Jazz forum

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
@Jason

First, allow me to preface with a couple things;
1) I couldn't possibly care any less whether the thread got locked
2) I'm not being critical

So.. just curious, seeing how literally every thread goes off topic, why single that one out?
Also, it would be mind-numbingly boring to have every thread stay on topic... not to mention the definition of 'on topic.'

I assume you locked it because you're sick and tired of the alt stuff.. and specifically the taunting from some of the obvious alts.

I usually don't mind when the occasional thread goes off topic, but it seems lately that every thread is turning into the 15+ page behemoths and after about 5 pages, it has nothing to do with the OP. I'm cool with some of those threads being shut down or at least moved to general discussion.

I usually don't mind when the occasional thread goes off topic, but it seems lately that every thread is turning into the 15+ page behemoths and after about 5 pages, it has nothing to do with the OP. I'm cool with some of those threads being shut down or at least moved to general discussion.

This is what some of the old school posters are talking about when they say jazzfanz has gone downhill.

This off topic **** NEEDS to stop or this website will no survive.

That's why I don't read most of the threads. Offseason panic attacks aren't that entertaining as the INTENTIONALLY offtopic 2014 draft prospect thread

On a serious note tho....

I strongly believe that any thread that the mods feel doesnt belong in the Jazz forum should be moved to General Discussion and not locked.

All conversations flow. An internet forum is no different. The only way a thread would ever stay on topic is if someone was deleting every post in that thread that was not on topic. I am fine with the flowing conversations that take place in these threads. I am also fine with helping focus on a particular topic. Just depends on what captures my attention more.

Because your penis turns into an otter pop?

He was just trying to give you an easy out, bro. Just go with it.

Question though: Will you still keep your Savage name? I don't remember what it was... "Roast Tatonka Curtins"?

Watching Trout and Beantown fight on the internet is like watching Ali vs. Foreman, if they were to fight right now.