What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Also btw, the Kings have the worst defensive rating in the league, which is why the Jazz put up 154 points on them the last time they met.

And unlike the last time the Jazz played the Kings, this time the Kings will be without Tyrese Haliburton.

Last edited:
OKC Thunder are definitively tanking. Their fanbase would be furious if they won another game. They desperately want a top-5 pick and are in a tank war with the Magic, Cavs and Pistons.

He didn't get touched.
Nah, he got fouled. Powell got beat and reached in as Booker started his shooting motion. It wasn't clear on a few of the angles that TNT showed.

I also initially thought that Stotts would win that challenge, but the last angle they showed I think made it clear.

Blazers have improved. Look at a smaller (but still adequate) sample.
The same smaller sample will show that the Kings have also improved. In fact, since they got blown out by us, they've had the 2nd best defense in the entire NBA.

Both teams have had schedules heavy on horrible offensive teams. Favorable stretches on the schedule can make a huge short-term impact when analyzing *just* that stretch, and narratives get spun from them, but are they real?

Probably not.

We put up 98 on the second worst defensive team in the league last night :(
Ya we did. But I bet if we played them again we would score a bunch. It was a really off night for the jazz. They are on much more than they are off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The same smaller sample will show that the Kings have also improved. In fact, since they got blown out by us, they've had the 2nd best defense in the entire NBA.

Both teams have had schedules heavy on horrible offensive teams. Favorable stretches on the schedule can make a huge short-term impact when analyzing *just* that stretch, and narratives get spun from them, but are they real?

Probably not.
Norman Powell was acquired.... Nurkic is finally in a groove... CJ has gotten in a groove.

This isn’t the Kings.

Look if we are worried about losing to the fuggin Kings and Thunder in must win games then we aren't likely a championship team. I also think the way things are shaking out Denver has an okay shot at the #3 seed... Lakers could move to #6 or be #7... maybe being the #2 seed ends up with a better path. Its all so fluid right now. Try your best to win out and hopefully the rest of the stuff breaks your way.

I just remember 2 seasons ago when everything broke the wrong way and we got screwed... just control what you can. If Kings are loose and making everything then maybe we take an L there... but its still the Kings so just come in and take care of bizness. Walton gets fired either way so that team doesn't have much to play for either.

Look if we are worried about losing to the fuggin Kings and Thunder in must win games then we aren't likely a championship team. I also think the way things are shaking out Denver has an okay shot at the #3 seed... Lakers could move to #6 or be #7... maybe being the #2 seed ends up with a better path. Its all so fluid right now. Try your best to win out and hopefully the rest of the stuff breaks your way.
Eh, we all know that if a Denver win against Portland means Denver in the 3 seed and the Lakers in the 6 seed, Mike Malone would sit every NBA caliber player possible.

Seems pretty obvious that the Jazz are not overly concerned about being the 1 or the 2 seed. It is secondary and they are not trying to outguess where different teams will land in the seeding. If they cared, they clearly could have brought Conley back and probably Mitchell as well. The are playing to win but the fans care a lot more about the 1 seed than the Jazz do.