What's new

Place your bets - Millsap VS Jefferson (Poll)

Who will the Jazz keep for NEXT SEASON

• Total voters
Wow DutchJazzer - you really surprised me.

You've been one of the biggest Millsap supporter around here - giving Neg Rep to posters left, right and center who support any trade that involves Millsap. You're actually the reason I started this poll just to see where other posters stand on this issue.

Now you're saying it's Jefferson we'll keep?! Have a little faith bro! LOL..

Yea, that fool kept negging me for being honest about Millsap. Not really but I thought I would support your point.

There's a difference between what you think the Jazz SHOULD do, and what you think the Jazz WILL do.

There's a difference between what you think the Jazz SHOULD do, and what you think the Jazz WILL do.

Well that's exactly my point.

If Millsap is like the next Karl Malone, then OK fine - neg me for wanting to trade him.

But if DutchJazzer thinks the Jazz will let Millsap walk (as his vote for Jefferson in the poll suggests), it then follows that letting go of Millsap is not unfounded nor ridiculous nor an out-of-this-world situation.

Alright guys - a lot of talk recently regarding who will stay and who will go. This poll is for you to make a call as to who "The Jazz Management" will decide to keep for NEXT SEASON.

My personal view has always been that the Jazz will keep Jefferson with a view to stay competitive (and put bums on seats). He complements Favors better (offensive/defensive) and gives us that offensive punch that we need down low. Moreover, I think Jefferson's game will age better than Millsap's. Also Jefferson can continue to mentor Favors & Kanter.

But that's just my opinion.

Please note this poll is PUBLIC. All will be revealed at the end of the season.

Quality prediction OP

Alright guys - a lot of talk recently regarding who will stay and who will go. This poll is for you to make a call as to who "The Jazz Management" will decide to keep for NEXT SEASON.

My personal view has always been that the Jazz will keep Jefferson with a view to stay competitive (and put bums on seats). He complements Favors better (offensive/defensive) and gives us that offensive punch that we need down low. Moreover, I think Jefferson's game will age better than Millsap's. Also Jefferson can continue to mentor Favors & Kanter.

But that's just my opinion.

Please note this poll is PUBLIC. All will be revealed at the end of the season.

holy fail.

Since this is here, I just want to take the opportunity to once again declare my hatred of Al Jefferson the basketball player. He and Andrei Kirilenko are the most destructive players this franchise has ever had, and it frankly amazes me that anyone thought he'd work within the Jazz system at all.