What's new

Players only meeting.

So, you were angry at Blake, and decided to express that anger in a way that diminished his victim hood in this situation?

Reading details about someone's sexual misconduct upsets me. Why am I not surprised that you're twisting this into meaning bringing it up diminishes his victim hood? Have I not said multiple times that I don't agree with him or anyone getting shot in the back 8 times and that what happened to him was wrong and could have been handled differently?

You keep making things mutually exclusive, when they're not. Just because someone mentions someone's sexual misconduct in a discussion, it does not equate to meaning they don't see the injustice of shooting someone 8 times in the back. If someone says that people shouldn't resist arrest and fight with police officers that doesn't equate to meaning that person thinks the cops can shoot someone in the back 8 times. You just wanna see it as all or nothing, from your POV or it's wrong and you have a, "agree with me 100% or you're against me mentality."

You brought up you being on the spectrum so I'm not sure if this is just how you're wired. I've tried, in multiple ways, to give my perspective and thoughts and you take them to meaning something they're not. Stop putting words in my mouth. Stop translating it into your bias perspective. You keep telling me to write it clearer, but how about reading better and not translating things out of context? It's tiring being told you're doing something you're not because someone else is so closed minded.

Lastly, I feel pretty normal pretty normal knowing that reading about sexual misconduct is upsetting. The cops could randomly pick someone on Facebook to slaughter and if later the world learned that random person was a rapist, I would be a) be livid upset about the cops and b) upset knowing that person was a rapist. I would never use that as a reason for a person being treated unjustly by the cops though.

Look, man. I don't care to go deeper into a one sided argument with you. You can lable me what you want or read into things in a short sighted way or whatever. At the end if the day, I just want the world to be a better place.

Reading details about someone's sexual misconduct upsets me. Why am I not surprised that you're twisting this into meaning bringing it up diminishes his victim hood?

You still haven't offered any other meaning or reason. I have only your context to go on. Your context was: in the middle of paragraph where you listed the things Blake did wrong (things which made him partially responsible for his own shooting in your mind, AFAICT), you added "rapist".

Have I not said multiple times that I don't agree with him or anyone getting shot in the back 8 times and that what happened to him was wrong and could have been handled differently?

Yes, you have.

You keep making things mutually exclusive, when they're not.

Me? You won't find a larger supporter of the notion that people can feel in seemingly contradictory ways about the same thing than I. You're the one insisting you feel the shooting was bad, so you can't also be reducing Blake's victim hood.

Still, I'll try a little more to be clear that I don't believe in all-or-nothing here.

Just because someone mentions someone's sexual misconduct in a discussion, it does not equate to meaning they don't see the injustice of shooting someone 8 times in the back. If someone says that people shouldn't resist arrest and fight with police officers that doesn't equate to meaning that person thinks the cops can shoot someone in the back 8 times. You just wanna see it as all or nothing, from your POV or it's wrong and you have a, "agree with me 100% or you're against me mentality."

I think that Blake being a rapist, or his earlier behavior, makes him in no way responsible for what happened to him. As far as I can tell, you think both that the cops erred, and also that Blake is partly responsible for what happened to him, but for some reason yo udon't want to say that.

You keep telling me to write it clearer, but how about reading better and not translating things out of context?

I've worked hard on reading context, and I don't think I have it wrong here.

It's tiring being told you're doing something you're not because someone else is so closed minded.

It's tiring reading someone denying what they are implying, and taking no responsibility for how they come across.

Arguing with @One Brow is like arguing with fog. It's not surprising people on here that make fun of pictures from 10 years ago agree with people on the spectrum.

I've tried, in length to show that I agree with so many that continue to bitch about what I say because I offer more than their blinded, biased one sideness.

At the end of the day, I'm 100% happy who I am as a person. :)

Just asked for a self ban. Smdh.

I won't let the door hit me on the way out. ;) Cause it didn't. This place became far left. I hate Trump, but the SIMPS.
I can literally write something plain and simple and yet people on here think they can translate it into meaning something they wanna fight cause they're sheepletons, then no thank you
Let dudes like @NAOS make fun of my engagement pic from 10 year ago and bully people. I could say something so easy right here, but I know @NAOS was picked on. Let's see a pic of him. Cough....

Last edited:
Just asked for a self ban. Smdh.

I won't let the door hit me on the way out. ;) Cause it didn't. This place became far left. I hate Trump, but the SIMPS.
I can literally write something plain and simple and yet people on here think they can translate it into meaning something they wanna fight cause they're sheepletons, then no thank you
Let dudes like @NAOS make fun of my engagement pic from 10 year ago and bully people. I could say something so easy right here, but I know @NAOS was picked on. Let's see a pic of him. Cough....
Bro you’re taking things way out of context.

@NAOS I can't debate one thing AM says so haha at a pic from him from 10 years ago. I could easily say something about you but dissing on looks is so 10-20 years ago.
That, and I know what you look like.