What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

What happened to that team that played balls to the wall in game 1? Played physical. Played with heart? This team looks bored. Slow and uninterested.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Only down 5.

If only our offense could get out of first gear. We score. Then Proceed to turn the ball over/clank wide open shots for the next 3 possessions.

Why is Mack's corpse in?

Clippers are clearly the better team on every level. The plus side is we are seeing exactly what Hill and Hood are made of in crucial games, when it comes to patting them. At this point you might as we'll try Lyles and maybe he can somehow surprise you. Hood and Hill are giving us nothing.

lol really
\
2 or 3 trash calls taken away and this is a 3-1 for the jazz!

clips arent all that!

Clippers are clearly the better team on every level. The plus side is we are seeing exactly what Hill and Hood are made of in crucial games, when it comes to patting them. At this point you might as we'll try Lyles and maybe he can somehow surprise you. Hood and Hill are giving us nothing.

I ought to neg you for that...

the clippers are better at one position, and his teammates feed off of his abilities and confidence.

Meh...

As I said during regular season, this team needs to be together for a playoff run before taking the next step. Only problem is, is that Hayward called it quits. He's going to Miami or Boston.

Jazz got this