What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

I also have no doubt that Gordo probably would've gotten more into CP3's face after that shove had this not been the playoffs. Did the absolute right thing and should've gotten us a free tech...... but refs.

No idea why CP3 gets the benefit of the doubt... shows the refs up on every call. Doc does his stupid confused face and deandre laughs sarcastically. Whole team is just awful.

Huge games from Hayward, Hood, and Johnson.

Gobert again making a difference.

We fought back every Clipper surge, and survived their best shot.

No, sorry, the real life Spinoza was and that's why I put that. I live in Austin, TX after having grown up in SLC.

Are you there because of the university?

yeah, studied (aero)space engineering in delft and after study i made it my primary residence!

i fell in love with the city. it has lots of green, and is close to big cities(10 minutes form the hague, 14 minutes from rotterdam, 30 minutes from schiphol and 35 from amsterdam). but still has a small town vibe with lots of greenery and some countryside.

edit i said city, its more like a town or something!

Really enjoying the maturation of Hayward. Remember when delonte west put his finger in his ear... just about took Paul's shoulder off when he kept reaching for the ball.

CP3 is a bitch. Shoved Rudy twice after not getting a bs flop call... no call was made of course. The guy is so good but his act is so tired.

That double T was a BS suprestar call.Hayward only made a play on the ball. CP3 pushed G20 in the back after the play. It should have been a T for CP3 and nothing for G20. IN this day and age it honestly should have gotten CP3 ejected from the game. If Hood pulled that he would have been ejected, gaurunteed.

I avoided knowing the result until I got home from work, and I just finished watching the game, unspoiled. It's really gonna be hard for me to fall asleep tonight. Tough, tough win, by a tough Jazz team. I thought the Jazz outplayed the Clipper pretty much throughout the game, aside from a stretch in the 4th quarter. So the better team won. Now off to read quotes.

Onward and upward!

I avoided knowing the result until I got home from work, and I just finished watching the game, unspoiled. It's really gonna be hard for me to fall asleep tonight. Tough, tough win, by a tough Jazz team. I thought the Jazz outplayed the Clipper pretty much throughout the game, aside from a stretch in the 4th quarter. So the better team won. Now off to read quotes.

Onward and upward!

welcome to the future!

you got stuck in the past for a second there!

it was an EPIC GAME!

Every time Johnson went for it in the 4th i felt like his due to miss a few but he kept nailing the ones we needed. During crunch time his just on another level.One more win then If he can continue doing this during the gsw series omg we can go far this year.

Sent from my SM-N920I using JazzFanz mobile app

did anyone notice joe ingles was scoreless!

0-4 from 3

4 assist 3 rebounds 1 block. statistically a horrible game for a starter playing 29 minutes.

but the eye test showed he had much more of an impact than that!

hopefully Friday we get more production from him(in points).

i think doc rivers adjusted to jingling joe

did anyone notice joe ingles was scoreless!
0-4 from 3
4 assist 3 rebounds 1 block. statistically a horrible game for a starter playing 29 minutes.

Yep, but in those 29 minutes, he had a +/- of -1. So, the other things he was doing helped.

I was more surprised seeing Favors having a +/- of -3 in his 11 minutes considering it felt a lot worse at the time.

Hard to believe we win that with Ingles, Favors and even Neto (8 minutes) contributing only 6 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists in their 50 combined minutes. And Diaw didnt even have a rebound....

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to sleep after the game because I had to be up early and woke up to a 95 page game thread. That **** is amazing and the best way to wake up in the morning.

I love that we have the privilege to talk to other Jazz fans all over the world. It makes the games that much more fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app