What's new

Playoff Game 6: Jazz vs Clippers 4/28/17 8:30 PM, ROOT, ESPN

Do the referees understand what a moving screen is? DJ has fouled out like 3 times in this game.

Not playing aggressive. Plus Hayward isn't playing like an all star so far in this game. He needs to get going. Seen enough of Hood's bricks this game.

Do the referees understand what a moving screen is? DJ has fouled out like 3 times in this game.

My favorite is the moving screens that cause the defender into the ball handler and they call the foul on the defender. NBA officiating man... it's some weird ****.

2nd half team. Hayward and Hood won't stay cold like this. Once they get heating, they should blow it wide open. Especially if Hayward starts putting pressure on Mbah a Moute and extend his foul trouble. Same thing on DJ. I'm only able to listen to the game, but it sounds like they stopped moving the ball a little in the 2nd quarter. Hopefully they just go out there and play their game. Need to close out at home, and right now the Jazz are giving them hope. Hope is dangerous.

But who really does that other than Hayward in the rotation?

(Bring back X.I hope this series convinces Hayward that they have to develop Xman)

Just make the open shots and win. We have gotten so many great looks.

I still think Hood is good for a few big 3s. Joe Johnson too.

These guys are pretty great about gutting out the bad shooting nights. I just would love to get the insanely hot Rodney Hood game in one of these series... the ones where he makes 6-7 threes and I get really hard...