What's new

Playoff Game 6: Jazz vs Clippers 4/28/17 8:30 PM, ROOT, ESPN

What a disappointing outcome. The Clippers have adjusted to the Joe Iso show, which is discouraging because I honestly don't think Hood/Ingles will improve their 3 pt shooting in game 7. Worst part about this is now I have to deal with more annoying ***, bandwagon clippers fans in the South Bay...
I can almost guarantee that hood and ingles shoot better in game 7 than game 6.

Still would like to see what would happen if the jazz tried hack a deandre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

So what's his deal? Lack of coaching? Lack of maturity? Basketball iq? Work ethic? Getting zero from our draft picks over the past few years is killing us. We shouldn't have to rely on a 40 year old Boris or some kid from Brazil when we had two lottery picks.
Lack of competition in high school making him look better than he is imo.

Lack of competition in high school making him look better than he is imo.

He played pretty well in the international tournaments though. But yeah, the lack of consistent competition and taking a year off before he got drafted, then getting injured for an entire year. He is just super behind experience wise.

I had a few people out in Houston ask about Dante actually. They are Celtic fans tho and grew up in Boston. They both told me he sounds like a good trade piece and that we should trade him to Boston. So I don't know if thats a good or bad sign.

I had a few people out in Houston ask about Dante actually. They are Celtic fans tho and grew up in Boston. They both told me he sounds like a good trade piece and that we should trade him to Boston. So I don't know if thats a good or bad sign.

No idea why they would want Dante when they have Smart, who is a better version of Dante atm.

Lol fish, I was reading your posts calling out all the chicken littles thinking you just barely did that, but you did it before the game?