What's new

Playoff Game 6: Jazz vs Clippers 4/28/17 8:30 PM, ROOT, ESPN

Can't blame them.

If they lose game 7 - bringing in these veterans was probably a waste of time. Stifling development of two young prospects.

I don't agree with this. The Jazz brought in 2 quality free agents. Both have exceeded expectations for me. Had Hood progressed, Burks stayed healthy, and Exum/Lyles contributed, this team would've been the deepest team in the league. If there's a waste of anything, it's the waste of two lottery picks on Exum and Lyles. Two players either completely overrated or uncoached or too lazy to contribute. These guys should at least be contributing to this team by now. Especially Exum, who is arguably the most physically gifted player on the roster. Even by bust standards, this guy should be contributing more than Mack or Neto in a backup PG role. Yet, he isn't even doing that.

I don't agree with this. The Jazz brought in 2 quality free agents. Both have exceeded expectations for me. Had Hood progressed, Burks stayed healthy, and Exum/Lyles contributed, this team would've been the deepest team in the league. If there's a waste of anything, it's the waste of two lottery picks on Exum and Lyles. Two players either completely overrated or uncoached or too lazy to contribute. These guys should at least be contributing to this team by now. Especially Exum, who is arguably the most physically gifted player on the roster. Even by bust standards, this guy should be contributing more than Mack or Neto in a backup PG role. Yet, he isn't even doing that.

Or they are just young and still developing. No reason to write anyone off. They just arent ready.

I hope I misjudged the level of disconnect, after all the game was pretty bad for long stretches. The fans looked disconnected too.

Did our team give them anything to cheer about last night?

I was at home and nearly fell asleep. It was a boring game. It felt like a low key Thursday Night football game between the Rams and Bills. You know the team is disconnected when they miss 50 percent of their free throws until the very end of the game and up their percentage to 60 something. How many wide open 3s did Jinges and Hood miss? Lack of focus leads to fans being disinterested too.

Stop complaining. Clippers are making shots, Jazz aren't. It's not ****ing rocket science.
That sounds like something to complain about to be honest.

93784d00a6d1e9d4c1c8ae892b3f3db3.jpg

Interesting. Refs missed two calls on the Jazz and none on the Clippers in the final 2 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I've said it before and I got negged like crazy. This team has no heart and no pride. Not even a little bit. Based on personnel and talent, they should've blown the Clippers out by 20 both last game and this one. Instead, they're all in awe of a horribly overrated Chris Paul because he was on the cover of a video game when they were in high school.
Pretty dumb post right here

He has never been a driver, but his playmaking has taken a step back.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Used to have a great pull up mid range game (one of the best in the league at going hard toward the hoop and stopping on a dime for the pull up J imo) though.

Game 7 is going to be a 20 point blowout. Jazz have shown they don't really want it.
Man there were lots of dumb posts in this thread about this series being over and how the jazz don't want to win this series and how the clippers suck and we should be beating them easily blah blah blah.
Dumbasses

Somehow, sadly, the Clippers are the better team.
You mean the team that had the higher seed and homecourt advantage with the best player that has won over 50 games and been in the playoffs year after year after year might be the better team.

Crazy