What's new

Playoff Game 7: Jazz @ Clippers Sun 4/30/17 1:30 PM ABC

Sloanfail

This will be the fifth game 7 in franchise history and the fourth on the road. The Jazz are 2-2 all time in game 7's, 1-0 at home and 1-2 on the road.

The big question surrounding this game is Gobert's status. He came back in game 6 so it shouldn't be serious. Ice it up tonight and tomorrow and the dude's playing.

Also, the road team has won four out of six games in this series.

Remember what happened in our last game 7?

nba_g_boozer_412.jpg

MY MAN came up huge!

Jazz win this one 97-95.

There will be none of this late in the game:

http-makeagif-com-media-1-08-2015-uqomle.gif

Keys to the game:

1. Hayward drops 30+
2. Win the points in the paint battle
3. Bench outperforms their bench

Should someone with the sig "Hail Trump" be in charge of our most important game thread in forever?

has Quin got one more set of tricks up his sleeve, can he make any kind of moves to thwart what happened this game ? I'll be super impressed if there's one more rabbit he can pull out of the hat.

Is Rudy injured again? God no :(

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Should someone with the sig "Hail Trump" be in charge of our most important game thread in forever?

I made a few gamethreads and had one lucky GT girl who they won every game she was posted in. Devin Brugman. I'm gonna do the honors here pull out that trump card.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

33FEDE0800000578-3581914-Dancing_darlings_The_blogger_best_friends_held_hands_as_they_dan-a-2_1462837487880.jpg

3:30 PM EST start to this game anyone got any stats on how the Jazz played in early games this year?

Also anyone wanna pick the spread? I'ma say it's something like Clippers by 3½

I think we win.

I am a conspiracy theorist and I think the NBA wanted a game 7.

The refs were awfully one sided yesterday and it deflated us.