What's new

Playoff Game 7: Jazz @ Clippers Sun 4/30/17 1:30 PM ABC

The great thing about sports and probably one of the reasons I love watching it, is that the best team doesn't always win. Should the Warriors win, yea on paper they have more stars, but basketball is a team game and stranger things have happened.

Did anyone thing Buster Douglas would beat Mike Tyson? Villanova beating Georgetown? USA Hockey beat the great Russia Hockey team? Of course not!!! But they did and so can the Jazz beat the Warriors. Now the Jazz have to play even better than they did against the Clippers. The Jazz have the style to beat the Warriors and they need to remember it.

They will get destroyed if they try to outscore them but if the Jazz play defense like they did in game 7 they can compete with any one. What the Jazz need is a full team effort and to defend their butts off. They need to show GS that they are not afraid of them and they need to be resilient when adversity hits them.

Do I realistically think the Jazz can win? Without my homer glasses probably not but I really feel that the Jazz can compete with them and I believe the players also believe they can. Having the media, talk up the Warriors might just help take the pressure off them so they can just play. So predictions mean nothing and sports always delivers surprises so why not the Jazz?

I am excited about the series and all I can ask for is to show the world that they have underestimated this Jazz team. I love the fact that no one thinks the Jazz can win. So maybe they just will!!

Last edited:
KD is too quick for Jingles. I think he will do more damage to the warriors on the other end, his two man play with Rudy could be pivotal to any hope the Jazz have for the series. what did he have last time they played them? 8 dimes? Rudy had how many flushes? Including that monster left hand tomahawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIhUPrT0K8

Man. Regular season defense is so lax compared to what the Clippers looked like last week.

Diaw, Exum and Ingles lob after lob after lob to Gobert. What are they going to do?