What's new

Playoff get together

I've never played shuffleboard, I don't even know where they have shuffleboard here but it looks fun. Looks like curling but on a table.
I've played about a half dozen times and I like it a lot. Me and a guy I work with have usually teamed up and been a good deal better than our rando opponents. Would love to get even better at it and compete at it in more serious games.

I've played about a half dozen times and I like it a lot. Me and a guy I work with have usually teamed up and been a good deal better than our rando opponents. Would love to get even better at it and compete at it in more serious games.

I would definitely be down for giving it a shot, there’s more to it than meets the eye it seems like, defensive strategies etc...

I feel stupid for asking but I am curious. How does a meet up work. I mean does everyone were a name tag with his user name? Or do use your real names?

I feel stupid for asking but I am curious. How does a meet up work. I mean does everyone were a name tag with his user name? Or do use your real names?
You wear a paper bag over your head that has your avatar printed on it, but with eye slots cut out, and a shirt with your signature, if you have one. You can be addressed by your real name, but just be aware that some may find reason to use that in an accusation of you being an alt.

Usually you find the group of people wearing Jazz gear who are acting especially enthusiastic about the Jazz and you say "Hi. I'm mellow." and then people are all like "hell yeah!" "You're awesome!" "It was funny when you told posterX this one thing." And then it's just hanging out with people who love the Jazz.

What gameface said and as far as names i call some people by thier real name and some by thier jazzfanz name. Same goes for me and what others call me.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I live in Vegas and It really sucks that I won't be able to make it out. However I would love to set up a Jazz Fanz night for Summer League in Vegas if anyone makes it down that way.

I live in Vegas and It really sucks that I won't be able to make it out. However I would love to set up a Jazz Fanz night for Summer League in Vegas if anyone makes it down that way.
I'm actually headed to Vegas later this month. If we aren't eliminated yet maybe I will hit you up and we can get together for a game if I have time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Can we do this on an away game?? I bought tickets (I think) for the 1st 2 home games.

While I'm on that. How reliable is stubhub?
Pretty reliable I think.
As for getting together for an away game, anyone can suggest a plan for any game they want, I just chose this one cause it's a Saturday night game and I only have Sundays off and I want to be able to party before during and after the game without having to worry about waking up for work the next day.

Pretty reliable I think.
As for getting together for an away game, anyone can suggest a plan for any game they want, I just chose this one cause it's a Saturday night game and I only have Sundays off and I want to be able to party before during and after the game without having to worry about waking up for work the next day.

Before and after I can do.

You wear a paper bag over your head that has your avatar printed on it, but with eye slots cut out, and a shirt with your signature, if you have one. You can be addressed by your real name, but just be aware that some may find reason to use that in an accusation of you being an alt.

Whew, that's a relief. I was afraid it would be weird.

Thanks for putting this together, Fish. Would like to attend but I'll be in Moab camping with the fam.

I'm down to meet up. I would prefer it be downtown. Somewhere like Legends would be much better for me.

If its down there and someone from downtown is going I could hitch a ride. I sold my car to get ready to move to China. But that got delayed another month, lol.

I would also be down for going to a game. Anyone getting tickets?

The Chinese don’t sound very dedicated to the Games.

I'd recommend it. I bet, if we had enough people commit, we could get the whole upstairs reserved. They have pool tables and a really cool environment.

Daybreak isn't "too" far south unless you wanna make that an inconvenience. I drive to Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo all the time because I have to for work. Don't look at it as a have to, but a get to. Don't be lazy. Don't be a hack.

http://thebreakgrill.com

I should probably say it's a half mile from my house to be fair. *shrugs*

I don’t know how far it is but I imagine it’s far if you’re drinking.

Shuffleboard? Really???

Oof.
It's fun.

But maybe you're thinking of old people cruise ship shuffleboard.

I'm talking about this

16-champion-worthington-shuffleboard-table-20.jpg