What's new

Playoff Meet Up

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
We need a JazzFanz meet up for a playoff game.

I don’t care who shows and long as someone zones. But the more the better obviously.

I need this. Just stop with the excuses and make this happen JazzFanz.

DO. IT.

/discuss detail. Go.

Im keen. Ill be in town from the 15th to the end of May.

PS.
Whats the snow like atm? Worth bringing my board?

That sounds depressing...

Whatever. I’ll hold him close and whisper whatever he wants into his ear if that’s what it takes.

@jazzfanz where the hell are you?!!! Step up damn it. Let’s do this!!

Whatever. I’ll hold him close and whisper whatever he wants into his ear if that’s what it takes.

@jazzfanz where the hell are you?!!! Step up damn it. Let’s do this!!

Strong technique there, its important to tell all the right lies, of course you'll respect him in the morning.

Strong technique there, its important to tell all the right lies, of course you'll respect him in the morning.

Again. Is there a “love” option? Sometimes liking this game isn’t ebough.

Im keen. Ill be in town from the 15th to the end of May.

PS.
Whats the snow like atm? Worth bringing my board?
I don’t know about the snow, but I’d just rent a board rather than trying to travel internationally with one.

Again. Is there a “love” option?
Yes.

i

I don’t know about the snow, but I’d just rent a board rather than trying to travel internationally with one.

Its not that difficult my cousin regularly travels to Japan and NZ to ski, takes his boards and race skis, don't think it even costs him that much.

Not sure whether I’m the Captain or the violinist that stays behind.

Snowboard gear is usually $50-100/day so if you plan to go often its worth bringing. Always better running your own gear too.

I just need some local knowledge on what their expecting for the next 6-8weeks.

We need a JazzFanz meet up for a playoff game.

I don’t care who shows and long as someone zones. But the more the better obviously.

I need this. Just stop with the excuses and make this happen JazzFanz.

DO. IT.

/discuss detail. Go.
I'll zone. From the California zone.