What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Hard to win 4 in a row against a good team. I bet it goes to 7.
Exactly. Even game 4 - take away 1st quarter, Celtics won other 3 quarters. It's a chess match, Stevens hit first, Lue countered, but it looked to me like Stevens figured out in second half of game 4 how to counter again. I bet Boston wins game 5.

Hard to win 4 in a row against a good team. I bet it goes to 7.

I guess it can be hard to win 4 in a row but Lebron is motivated now and the team is playing better. I think Lebron coasts on defense a lot until it matters. I also think Lebron coasts a lot to motivate his teammates to play harder. If Cavs win game 5 I am positive they will close it out at home. Lebron has never lost a closeout game in the Eastern conference to my knowledge.

Pretty good game going here for warriors rockets.

Kind of makes me think jazz are closer than I thought to a championship. If rockets are close to the warriors I think the jazz are as well.

Jazz rockets series would have been much closer is we were as healthy as they were. We would have won if you switch health.

So many missed threes to end this game in the final 2 minutes. Harden missed 2 wide open ones. Gordon, Thomson and Curry all missed one.

Some physical defense and these Warriors fall apart.

Laughable people think they are greater than the Lakers, Celtics teams of the 80s and MJs Bulls.

Pretty good game going here for warriors rockets.

Kind of makes me think jazz are closer than I thought to a championship. If rockets are close to the warriors I think the jazz are as well.

Jazz rockets series would have been much closer is we were as healthy as they were. We would have won if you switch health.

I thought this year Houston was our toughest matchup.

Rubio has an incredible record containing Curry, we have guys to throw at Klay and Rudy takes away what they get at the rim. Still no answer for Durrant though... but that goes for everyone.

It was obvious Rockets were going to be back in the game but damn twitter was full of people ******** on the Rockets. It was fun, though, I wish Houston got blown out.

Last edited:
Im so conflicted as to if I want the Warriors to win or the Rockets to win.
As much as I'm sick of the Warriors, I hate the Rockets for life. Not only do I hate the franchise, but their style of play right now is just not what I want the NBA to be.

The Warriors are a stupid talented team that plays really good basketball. I'm rooting for good basketball.

Dislike to a great degree the Houston Rockets and their fan base, Cluthfans included.

I dislike the Warriors, KD, and their fan base to a greater degree.

GO HOU.

I predict bother conference finals go 7 games. Silver gonna milk all the $$ he can.