What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Looks like GSW bad habits aren't so easy to just snap out of. The Warriors complacency and arrogance probably costing them 2 titles in 3 years. What a shame.

Wow. That was a fun game.

How about Chris Paul mocking Steph Curry's shimmy? ****ing hilarious. I like Steph, but that shimmy is stupid.

Chris Paul is a man. Dude is so clutch and good at basketball. Sucks he got hurt. Hopefully he heals fast. Hope the series isnt decided on that. Cant play through a hamstring injury.

Harden has been trash. Cant believe they are beating GS with him missing literally everything.

Warriors have looked like crap without Iggy. They really miss him. Thats no excuse though. They still have the big4. They need to get Steph and more shots.

I find myself rooting for the Rockets. Kind of want to see the underdog win.

If the Warriors lose this series, what a disaster that would be and a huge black mark on their dynasty legacy.

Still shocks me how small the game gets. I keep imagining a team will find or develop a ferocious and tall post player and destroy all these 5 out teams.

I don't know why Coach Dantoni bugs me so much. Sonetimes he looks like a cross between a muppet and Ned Flanders. And talks like a bad sunday school teacher or a guy trying to get dobations on the local pbs station. I cant take him seriously but i can take him better than the smug Kerr.

CP is the type of competitor who will jab is leg to the point of totally numbing all feeling if necessary.

Last edited:
boston prolly ends it next game tbh.

and rockets are playing solid! The warriors are literally just throwing the ball away. 8 turnovers not even done with the 2nd q.

They’ve only won 1 road playoff game this postseason. I still think it goes 7.

No suprise...Chris Paul is out for game 6.

I must confess, I don't like alot of Chris Pauls antics, and I still might suffer from Deron>Paul from ages gone by. Despite that he has won me over a little bit with the way he competed against teh Jazz last year with the Clippers and this year in that historic game.

Hopefully he can get healthy for Game 7 or game 1.

...wouldn't it be ironic if Boston and Houston met in the Finals and Hayward and Paul were both out for the series?

Imagine this Lebron is some previous years. He might have a couple more championships. He really is playing his best basketball right now. Too bad its being wasted on that team. It would probably be the greatest basketball achievement ever to win the chip with that team. Hopefully they step up in game 7. I dont want Boston there.