What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

I'm so pissed off. Warriors lucked out so bad. That JR Smith **** up took all the air out of the team I'm sure.
If I'm Lebron I'm out after this series. Anyone think the Cavs can bounce back after that? A collapse like that can just crush a team that is already out talented.

still pissed at jr smith. also call the ****ing timeout lue wtf

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

No u don’t call a timeout... they would have had a wide open quick shot after the rebound... I mean you have to think your players know the damn score.

that's nowhere near a suspension type offence Served Livingstone right for shooting at that stage.

For the ball in greens face... could be considered a punch. He was instigated and the ref horrible reacted to a guy stepping out hard but... if they are going to shoot you have to be allowed to step out... total **** show.

The refs easily cost the Cavs 10 pts in this game. From the overturned foul call to the bad calls made on clean strips.

It’s hard to beat the warriors already. It’s impossible when clean strips of KD are called fouls and he’s allowed to grab Lebron’s arm and not he whistled.

The nba really does have an officiating problem. The officials decided this game. I believe the incidents at the end resulted from frustration at the officiating and JR Smith.

What the **** was Tyronn Lue thinking at the end there? They had a timeout. Why isnt he instructing to call a timeout if you get the rebound?

What a crap coach.

Lebron could have called a timeout also... it was obvious JR had no idea what the score was. Criminal JR didnt give Lebron a chance to win that game.