What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

So Thompson got thrown out for simply contesting a jump shot? That’s dumb.

Lebron should have just taken that last shot. Cant trust those clowns.

He should literally shoot every shot. I’m dead serious.
His stat line at the end of the game should look something like 49-100 from the field, 20-26 from the line, 6-14 from three.

What the **** was Tyronn Lue thinking at the end there? They had a timeout. Why isnt he instructing to call a timeout if you get the rebound?

What a crap coach.

Plus couldn’t lue just call a timeout himself?

I mean he could call timeout but they likely get a better shot if he just kicks it out while the defense is scrambling.

That does require like knowing the effing score.

I think @JazzAvenues should do a Cavs fans tears thread. That was one of the most horrible blown opportunities in NBA finals history.

Everybody but Love:

2-6
3-10
2-9
1-3
2-5

Now i just made those up, but that is about what the supporting cast did tonight.

And that review + overturn. The Cavs essentially lost on an officiating decision that has never happened (and shouldn't have happened here) in NBA history. Omg.

Can we please talk about the completely unprecedented replay and change of foul call in the finals?

If that charge on KD stands, then the Cavs have the ball with 34 seconds left and a two point lead. Instead, they overturn the call which results in a tie ball game.

Why did they need to review that call? Lebron wasn’t close to being in the restricted area?

The call was a 50/50 Call. Shouldn’t they just let the play stand as called?

We hear constantly that officials don’t want to impact the game. Yet, their review and foul change completely changed the game.

Everyone here bitching about the reversal and Smith.

How about hit a ****ing free throw George Shill?