What's new

Please if you recorded tonights game please upload it for the dumb ones who stopped watching!

helifool

I gave up on this game after the first Q and I feel ashamed and boy did I miss a classic. If anyone recorded tonights game would you please, please upload this soon to be Classic historic Jazz game for the rest of us to watch!

I gave up on this game after the first Q and I feel ashamed and boy did I miss a classic. If anyone recorded tonights game would you please, please upload this soon to be Classic historic Jazz game for the rest of us to watch!

That is why you always watch games from start to finish.

Haha, you're kind of like all of the Heat fans that left with 30 seconds left. Helped us out in the extra period, although Miami fans suck anyway.

Give up after 1Q? Your Utah Jazz fandom license has been officially revoked.

I stopped watching with 30 seconds left and the Jazz down by 5 or 6.

I'm stunned. Millsap with two 3-pointers ???

I stopped watching with 30 seconds left and the Jazz down by 5 or 6.

I'm stunned. Millsap with two 3-pointers ???

Yes, well see the thing about those 2 three pointers is that there was THREE! of them...

I left to get dinner with my roommate with like 40 seconds left...I come back and see we won in OT...**** i missed the game but boy am I glad i missed it as long as we won

Ahh thanks man tried searching for a forum like that but couldnt find one.

try google searching myp2p forum and then there should be a pop up for NBA Basketball. Then you just have to navigate to the regular season games and go to the last page and find a link to download. I'm doing it right now cause I want to rewatch it tonight.