What's new

Point Guards

Hello, this is my first and only message that I am going to write.
I read to you every day and sincerely I bite my lips a hundred times not to answer, But I am a person more to listen than to speak and that is why I never write or I will do it again.

I am from a city very close to where Ricky was born and grew up and one of the European cribs of basketball.
I have followed him since he was 12 years old and he has always "always" had the same problem with the fans, who despise him in a way that is sometimes even despicable.

I do not know if for many people basketball is just throwing a basket or have the RW physicist or is that they directly have the same IQ .. But what if that is that in this forum, you are very unfair with ricky

For starters I will say that if Ricky is not injured, the match against the BUCKS would have been won.
Why ricky the only problem he has always had and continues to have is the same and his own head.
If jazz was smart, I would hire the best psychologist in the country because that is their problem.
Start the game and just watch it run or launch its first shot, and I know what version of ricky we'll see.
And you with your criticisms, often excessive help nothing and I'm sure that ricky you read.

I keep saying, that in all the teams where ricky has played, in all the teams the fans say that ricky will end up being a substitute blah blah and it never happens. Not even the square head of Thibodeau, first with the choice of kris Dunn and then with his hobby to keep it in the corner he could get it

Ricky is happy in jazz because the technicians trust him. but the jazz game is not the ideal game for ricky's skills.
1 º Because despite having a defensive center èlite like Gobert, is a fairly limited type offensively and the ball escapes much of the hands "and never read anyone doing that self-criticism."
2º. Because ricky plays much better surrounded by athletic and fast people like for example JCrowder
and 3rd. because you have to put in a corner guys like KL or Mirotic or bjelica etc.
Make point 2 and 3 happen and try to get better with Gobert and I'm sure you have a team to contender with.
He is a pass TOP, TOP IQ and countertake TOP, but do not ask him to be a TOP shooter because he will never be and has not come to the world to be ... It is not his mission.
Greetings to all
Welcome and thank you for your insight.

So pretty much you are saying that Rubio would fit even better if we had a good stretch 4? I agree.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Despite shooting 62.3%TS, Jeremy Lin ranks dead last with 18.7mpg out of 160 players scoring at least 10ppg

not saying get Jeremy Lin but it's something worth looking at depending on the exum/rubio injuries.

He's kind of the perfect guy to run a bench unit because he can score and create efficiently in spurts. Health is a big, big issue.

Ricky and/or Exum may only be out a week or two... Grayson should be ready to play (sprained ankle on 12/15)... making any kind of transaction for a week or two of help isn't how we should roll.

If we moved Ricky or Dante I'd be all for going and getting Lin depending on price.

Welcome and thank you for your insight.

So pretty much you are saying that Rubio would fit even better if we had a good stretch 4? I agree.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

and if we ask the question in another way. For example, Kevin Love lowered his benefits when he stopped having Ricky Rubio? I think yes and quite .. although to be honest, going to play a team where is lebron changes everything. But what is incontestable is the fact that ricky always made his peers "Always" better, and in jazz that is costing him more ... either because of the way the team plays, the characteristics of the teammates etc etc or because they have endeavored in jazz to that Ricky throws to basket 15 times per game or because he shares a lot of ball with Joe or Donovan. There are many nuances that could be given and basketball are not mathematical. But what I want to say with this is that ricky was not born to be a first sword and perhaps second. But if he was born to make that first and second sword better. Do not doubt that

And on the other, that debate that you have here comparing dante with ricki is the most absurd thing that can be. It's like comparing water and fire, they have nothing in common. And precisely that can be very good depending on the party or the moment of the match you are in, having two boys in the same position so different from each other. regards

And on the other, that debate that you have here comparing dante with ricki is the most absurd thing that can be. It's like comparing water and fire, they have nothing in common. And precisely that can be very good depending on the party or the moment of the match you are in, having two boys in the same position so different from each other. regards
They got some stuff in common.

They got some stuff in common.

What, they do not throw well? We return to the point where it only matters to be a good shooter ?? They do not look alike. Dante has a privileged physicist that allows him to defend and make tickets to the basket very easily and a shot of very bad decisions or low IQ call it what you want .. everything the opposite of ricky that everything does because his head is two seconds faster than others but has a much less athletic physicist. And there, yanked ricky that he has never liked the gym very much.

Well it has been a pleasure to have been able to share my opinion with you. Until next time

lol at the idea that shooting is some small aspect of basketball.

IF BASKETBALL WAS ONE SKILL, IT IS SHOOTING.

What, they do not throw well? We return to the point where it only matters to be a good shooter ?? They do not look alike. Dante has a privileged physicist that allows him to defend and make tickets to the basket very easily and a shot of very bad decisions or low IQ call it what you want .. everything the opposite of ricky that everything does because his head is two seconds faster than others but has a much less athletic physicist. And there, yanked ricky that he has never liked the gym very much.

Well it has been a pleasure to have been able to share my opinion with you. Until next time
They both can't shoot well. That's a common trait.

It’s fun reading these posts and seeing why google translate said what it did. (No insult intended, it’s just sincerely fun).

I think Dante and Ricky actually share more in common at this point than you’d think. They’re both PGs who would rather pass than shoot. Neither shoot particularly well from outside. Both have stretches where they struggle to finish in the paint as well. Both players are good defenders. Both create offense on the floor (albeit in different ways).

I haven't been very impressed with Ricky's passing since he has gotten here. Especially because that is what he's known for. Not be confused with his ability to run an offense.
Also think his high BBIQ is way overblown. Ricky stans are very similar to Dante stans.

Rubio is a much better shooter than Exum. Exum never shoots at a medium distance. I've never seen Exum get hot; Rubio 1/4 matches reaches 20+ points with very good% shooting.

Reactions: MVP
Rubio is a much better shooter than Exum. Exum never shoots at a medium distance. I've never seen Exum get hot; Rubio 1/4 matches reaches 20+ points with very good% shooting.

0-3 3-10 10-16 16 <3 3P
Ricky

.553 .333 .338 .446 .337
Dante
.562 .306 .667 .500 .305

Ricky shouldnt shoot at medium distance... 33% shooting from 3 to 16 feet is terrible.

Ron Mexico;
Sí, si tienes que disparar; Cuando tiene confianza, puede anotar desde cualquier lugar de manera consistente.

I haven't been very impressed with Ricky's passing since he has gotten here. Especially because that is what he's known for. Not be confused with his ability to run an offense.
Also think his high BBIQ is way overblown. Ricky stans are very similar to Dante stans.
Where the **** did this "stans" thing come from?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There are times he makes some great passes, but I am a little bit on this corner... not necessarily because he doesn't throw crazy Jokic or Teodosic passes (though I expected more of those) its because of some of the horrible turnovers he has. Some I can see what he is seeing and why it didn't work out... some don't have a prayer.

The other BBIQ issue I have with him is his early shot clock shots... occasionally he will take a bad shot early in the clock... usually a long two off the dribble and I wished we had worked for a better shot. When the clock is running down I get it and am fine with him taking that shot. Open threes early in the clock I'm also cool with.

He's not dumb and even smart players make dumb plays... I just don't see him as the elite of the elite like some do. He's very good.

It is obvious that it is better to continue reading in this forum than to try to comment on anything. Holy Virgin if they are saying until dante and ricky have many things in common. And I really respect Dante a lot but by God, he will never reach the sole of the shoe to ricky .. If Ricky fixed his head and confidence problems, it would be simply base top and then it would be you who would not deserve to have it. And if I say problems of confidence and head because I give faith that if they saw it for example training puts them all and of all colors. Or do not you see that from the free kick should be one of the best percentages have ?. But well throw it out, do not renew it, keep criticizing it disproportionately, put Dante as a starter or sign up again to G Hill if that's what you want, but if a franchise surrounds you with shooters including an open 4 and a center that has some good movement in the post, ricky goes to 10 assists per game, whether they want to see it or not. PS: haha yes, I am using a translator because my English is medium pulling to low and Spanish has many more verbs and expressions than English. My apologies. Greetings and I will continue reading

Ron Mexico;
Sí, si tienes que disparar; Cuando tiene confianza, puede anotar desde cualquier lugar de manera consistente.

Too bad he has 0 confidence in his shot and cannot score consistently from anywhere on the court. He might be the least consistent player on the team.