What's new

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

Where were you all at? Our holy grail was Chipotle and BWW. This was Columbus, Ohio, and this was before those came to Utah.
Germany. Could only get KFC near army base

I never saw a KFC in Honduras. I ate at McDonalds once and Wendy’s twice. We did get Dominos every couple months if we were in the city. Out in the little towns was an entirely different story.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
I went to roatan island once. My favorite place I have been to btw. (Out of Belize, Jamaica, Haiti, various places in Mexico, Grand Cayman, and I think a couple other places in the region)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ffs dude. Red Rooster = maggot infested chicken

hq5h5ctlf2no8tjpbvvp.jpg

you love a bit of ****

The few times I've had kangaroo it was tough and dry, even cooked blue or at least good and rare it was still fairly tough. Had some stewed once and that was better. The flavor was like a mildly gamey beef, which I liked.

It’s super lean but yeah very sensitive to being overccoked. Best marinated overnight and then really almost just seared and then rested for a good 10 min

The few times I've had kangaroo it was tough and dry, even cooked blue or at least good and rare it was still fairly tough. Had some stewed once and that was better. The flavor was like a mildly gamey beef, which I liked.

It’s super lean but yeah very sensitive to being overccoked. Best marinated overnight and then really almost just seared and then rested for a good 10 min

The rooster lover is right, a good garlic and wine marinate, a cut nice like a loin, throw it on a piping hot bbq 3 to 4 minutes on one side 3 on the other, rest and eat.

Where were you all at? Our holy grail was Chipotle and BWW. This was Columbus, Ohio, and this was before those came to Utah.
I was in eastern England in the early 80s. There was a KFC in nearly every town I was in. But that McDonalds opening in Norwich was a big deal. Only one I saw other than in London.

Just looked it up - there are now 7 of them in the area.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to roatan island once. My favorite place I have been to btw. (Out of Belize, Jamaica, Haiti, various places in Mexico, Grand Cayman, and I think a couple other places in the region)

I’ve heard Roatán is pretty awesome. People like to go there to dive. That’s the opposite side of the country from where I was. My mission was basically the southern 1/3 of the country. I spent all but 8 months out in little towns, well away from the capitol city.

I’ve heard Roatán is pretty awesome. People like to go there to dive. That’s the opposite side of the country from where I was. My mission was basically the southern 1/3 of the country. I spent all but 8 months out in little towns, well away from the capitol city.

It had the best snorkeling I have ever done (snorkeling is the thing I do everywhere I go) and even had a submerged shipwreck that I got to dive down and explore. My wife and I were the only ones on the snorkeling excursion with a single guide and we had the beach to ourselves. It was amazing.

It had the best snorkeling I have ever done (snorkeling is the thing I do everywhere I go) and even had a submerged shipwreck that I got to dive down and explore. My wife and I were the only ones on the snorkeling excursion with a single guide and we had the beach to ourselves. It was amazing.

Did this in St Thomas with our friends (another couple) where we rented a boat for the day. Captain took us over to other islands, mostly Jost Van Dyke. Went to Foxy’s, the Soggy Dollar Bar, some restaurant on the water in the middle of nowhere. And the best part, anchoring right off of some little uninhabited island for about a half hour. The intimacy of the experience and vibe to those local establishments was awesome. The snorkeling was great too. Did some right off the beach where Zellwegger and Chesney got hitched. Lots of turtles, sea urchin. Good ****ing times.

No, but the chicken sandwich war has caused me to have two Chick-Fil-A ones in the past week because it reminded me of how much I like them. I'm not at all suggestible to advertising.
I’m really not sure how anybody can eat a factory-farmed chicken. If you do 15 minutes of research, the conclusion is unavoidable: the system is ****ing misery, plain and simple.

I’ve lived with chickens for almost 5 years now. They are incredibly smart. I have stories of their intelligence that have shocked people. Factory farms have selected traits that have produced “meat birds” which grow so fast that they collapse under their own weight. And they’re crowded into awful conditions.

I have no qualms shaming people who participate in this system...