What's new

Pos and Neg Rep

LOL. Yes, do tell!

But I'll admit that it bugs me when I get Negative Rep. It seems so unjustified. At least in my case. I'm sure most of the rest of you deserve yours. LOL. WINK. J/K.

and hey, just to prove that I truly am taking this far too seriously, is there any way we can see what rep we've given? I'd kind of like to know who's getting all my rep points, and who I've been neglecting.

Send all yo negs ta me, Darlin! I loves them babies.

Go to "community" and sort the members by rep. Proud to say that I aint in no lame-*** middle of the pack, like, say, oh, like you, eh? When I seez guys like Trout, Sharpie, and Borat near the top, I'm sho nuff glad I aint where they at.

This adds another reason to have all rep givers be identified. I know it's just a message board, but I have integrity that's with me no matter what I do, and that includes not signing something as somebody else. I would never think of doing that, but it appears people on here are. Just since it's a message board is not a reason to check ALL class and integrity at the door.
You're just jealous that you are the only one who can't hide behind the wall of internet anonymity anymore... now that people who you neg rep get dinged 2 points instead of 1 :)

And thanks to whoever just gave me the "pity rep". Seriously, I'll take it anyway I can get it. Glad to be back on a distinguished road.

Can one go into negative rep power? I can't imagine so because otherwise Hopper would be at about -100 already but I'm simply curious.

On a average day I can usually generate at least 10 hits, eh, Killa. Aint nuthin to it. If I gitz the idea that Mullet might be gainin ground, or sumthin, then I start slappin out neg hits to everybuddy and his brutha. Course I signs them, so I always git one back, see? Right now my count stand at...lemme look, it kinda changes every minute... -789. I been tryin to git a neg rep, but mebbe it aint possible, I dunno. Or mebbe ya just gotta hit 1,000, in which case its a piece of cake.

I find it hilarious that when u award neg rep... it says "Thank you for award this poster negative reputation" Like you scouted out a meth dealer or something.

*Sigh*

Trying to put into words how I feel about being neg repped because someone thinks I'm somebody I'm not. Don't really want to waste the time thinking about it, though. Just a :rolleyes: smilie, I guess.

*Sigh*

Trying to put into words how I feel about being neg repped because someone thinks I'm somebody I'm not. Don't really want to waste the time thinking about it, though. Just a :rolleyes: smilie, I guess.

Dude, people still think I was mamacita moses. I swear it on everything I wasn't, it was my kid sis yo.

Just to ensure that my e-peen is as big as my RL-peen. (which is almost impossible, but it's close)