What's new

PoS fan who harassed Westbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the interview with the fan he seems sincere and his story is a good one. Ice your knees could totally sound like on your knees and be misheard. Or the guy could be totally full of ****. And a couple of posts ago i said that the guy is obviously racist based on the his facebook stuff and things he associates himself with and that isn't totally fair of me. Just cause you support the NRA or ben shapiro or trump or whatever doesn't make you racist. I think it increases the chances that you are racist but doesn't mean its a sure thing. The go back to where you came from comment definitely sounds racist if that is in fact what he said before.
As for the whole on your knees thing i associate that with more of a gay insult type thing than racism thing..... Which isn't really any better to be honest. But again, there is a chance that the dude is telling the truth about him saying ice your knees rather than on your knees.

And i dont want to blame the victim if westbrook was in fact the victim but would bet (i obviously dont know for sure) that westbrook gets the worst that fans have to offer in every arena he visits. I hate the personality/attitude/persona that westbrook displays on the court. Just seems like a miserable jerk all the time. Seems like he should have more fun and be happier while having basically the best job ever.

This whole situation sucks though because no matter what actually did or didn't get said by the fan or fans in any other of these situations, the jazz image takes a hit every time. I wish there was better evidence in these things cause its basically guilty until proven innocent for the perception of jazz fanz and that sucks. I walked into work today wearing a jazz beanie, jazz jacket, jazz pajama pants (i change into a uniform for work) and had my jazz water bottle just like most days, but today i felt a bit of shame....

Watching the interview with the fan he seems sincere and his story is a good one. Ice your knees could totally sound like on your knees and be misheard. Or the guy could be totally full of ****. And a couple of posts ago i said that the guy is obviously racist based on the his facebook stuff and things he associates himself with and that isn't totally fair of me. Just cause you support the NRA or ben shapiro or trump or whatever doesn't make you racist. I think it increases the chances that you are racist but doesn't mean its a sure thing. The go back to where you came from comment definitely sounds racist if that is in fact what he said before.
As for the whole on your knees thing i associate that with more of a gay insult type thing than racism thing..... Which isn't really any better to be honest. But again, there is a chance that the dude is telling the truth about him saying ice your knees rather than on your knees.

And i dont want to blame the victim if westbrook was in fact the victim but would bet (i obviously dont know for sure) that westbrook gets the worst that fans have to offer in every arena he visits. I hate the personality/attitude/persona that westbrook displays on the court. Just seems like a miserable jerk all the time. Seems like he should have more fun and be happier while having basically the best job ever.

This whole situation sucks though because no matter what actually did or didn't get said by the fan or fans in any other of these situations, the jazz image takes a hit every time. I wish there was better evidence in these things cause its basically guilty until proven innocent for the perception of jazz fanz and that sucks. I walked into work today wearing a jazz beanie, jazz jacket, jazz pajama pants (i change into a uniform for work) and had my jazz water bottle just like most days, but today i felt a bit of shame....
Good post.

Get Up on ESPN started with this story today.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Somebody has to breakdown how much Westbrook cursed at the game last night. That is more detrimental to the league than the fan saying noncurse words.

And there was nothing racist in what that guy said. There are two reasons to say "go to your knees" - sexual and religious.

Did you drive your Jazzy?

Every single Trump supporter is automatically a... Trump supporter. Is any other classification needed?
Absolutely. Is it fair to call every Democrat politician antisemitic just because one obviously is?

What's wrong with this world is labels. Is it fair to label every Jazz fan an inappropriate heckler because of what happened last night? No.

It's sad that this Jazz fan is labeled a racist because he likes Trump and the NRA.

Absolutely. Is it fair to call every Democrat politician antisemitic just because one obviously is?

What's wrong with this world is labels. Is it fair to label every Jazz fan an inappropriate heckler because of what happened last night? No.

It's sad that this Jazz fan is labeled a racist because he likes Trump and the NRA.

I would say a person who supports having a lying arsehole moron jackass crook in charge doesn't need a political label. He's just a... Trump supporter. Trump supporters act like this is political. The charactacter assassination of Trump is actually character suicide BY Trump; and by proxy character suicide by any Trump supporter.

I’m only replying to the thread as a fellow Utahan that was curious what unrelated fanbases are saying. I went to several very active college sites and the overwhelming sentiment (whether right or wrong) is Westbrook is a bitch.

No one seems to really care what some random fan said. Many pointed to Jordan (even though he’s generally not liked) as would have laughed it off, “as if you can rattle me.. lololol.”

Basically, not a single post about Utah, Mormons, or MAGA... those less invested in the incident simply feel Russ should never tell a fan (especially a woman) that he’s going to **** them up.

I would say a person who supports having a lying arsehole moron jackass crook in charge doesn't need a political label. He's just a... Trump supporter. Trump supporters act like this is political. The charactacter assassination of Trump is actually character suicide BY Trump; and by proxy character suicide by any Trump supporter.
Nice bigotry

Whatever man. You can support Trump and hate things about him. I supported Obama even though he flat out lied numerous times about Obama care, he massacred people through drone strikes, etc.

You are only proving my point. When you label any group of people as bad, its stereotyping. Racism, antisemitism, sexism, etc is all built around stereotyping. And it is wrong. Its as dumb as a Republican calling every Democrat a baby killer. It's all dumb.

I have to say this... this message board (of sports boards) is the most sensitive and aggressive than any others I visit.

It’s like every damn thread has one “group” bitching about another “group.”

The board would be way more enjoyable if the Jazz fans found solidarity in “their” team (good or bad) instead of everything being so political. Why not just post that **** on a political forum and talk about the Jazz here??

There was nothing antisemitic about her comments btw. But we should take it to a political thread I agree with what Dr. Jones says.

That Trumper embarrassed the fan base no more than Trumpers embarrass the rest of the nation every day.

What? Against that lying racist piece of **** Trump? Or his white nationalist supporters?
You really need to read between the lines and stop spewing out the garbage you are taking in.

If you want to know the world we live in, just take this. Trump's first and only national park is to recognize African Americans who fought in the civil war and all the media left can do is spin it like it was only a campaign move : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...al-monument-honoring-african-american-troops/

I'm sure Trump named that monument to make all his white nationalist supporters happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.