What's new

Post Count Discrepancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Mbenga started being scouted from pretty obscure origins. Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others. Why does it matter if ESPN or draftexpress isn't projecting them as the top 60 players in 2016 or whatever? this guy plays for a canadian college and has appeared on a buncha sports sites like SB Nation. it's obviously some imaginary, arbitrary line. this post will not make a difference anyway. guaransheed. mods arent lookin to prevent fires, they just want to put out the ones they pick and choose, and let others burn to the ground while even helping light some in which they have something to gain from. sad.

funny how my post count was fudged and i was also sent a warning for sexual innuendo.
even tho no one else's post count has been fudged with, and sexual innuendos are rampant on here--even by mods. heck, we even have approved usernames built around sexual references. yet im the one who gets the token warning. LMAO at mgmt here NOT selectively targeting specific posters.
LMFAO. Hypocrisy and I know it. Sorry for justice rocking.

LOL .. yours included?!?!

someone pls tell me which Canadian college player this was, so I can die laughing.

I'm sorry for temporarily fudging your post count. I hope you will forgive me.

Can you please just reset it to zero? I just feel violated right now. If you could have it permanently make it stuck on 0 (or 1, if 0 aint possible), we're all good. #PeaceB4Beef

someone pls tell me which Canadian college player this was, so I can die laughing.

While the Brazilian basketball star's name may stand out on paper, it's pronounced "Foo-key" and is of German origin.

"It doesn't mean what people think it means," said ****. "In German it means fox."

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...-guilherme-****-medicine-hat-college-rattlers

https://deadspin.com/life-aint-easy-for-a-basketball-player-named-****-1692405122

all i wanted to do was help the jazz, and help this man get some exposure and publicity so that maybe he can achieve his dream of playing in the NBA. for ****'s sake.

colt-- you're telling me it's perfectly acceptable (and in some cases even encouraged, per the "likes" mentioned above) to post entire articles in threads, word-for-word from start to finish, robbing the creator of that content of their rightful clicks? Correct? Just confirming.

That's not against the official site Rules, which you can read here: https://jazzfanz.com/faq.php

all i wanted to do was help the jazz, and help this man get some exposure and publicity so that maybe he can achieve his dream of playing in the NBA. for ****'s sake.

Do you happen to have any bridges that I can buy?

Please just answer my question--yes or no. TIA.

If you think I didn't answer your question, then your question must have been ambiguous.

Assuming you meant, "Is it against the rules?", then I clearly answered your question. The answer is no, it's not against the rules.

If you didn't mean "Is it against the rules?", then you'll have to clarify as to what you meant... so what exactly did you mean by "perfectly acceptable"?

colt45--I was just asking if it was allowed. Not if it was just against the 'official' rules--as we both know you guys infract for much more stuff that isn't explicitly stated on the 'official' list.

but thx for the follow up.
good to know that copy and pasting entire articles and robbing content creators of clicks is allowed/encouraged here.

after all, their loss is jazzfanz' gain, right? #Colt45

Damn.. Jason and Colton are awfully patient.
If I owned the site, I would have simply said, "..because I said so" and leave it at that, locked the thread, and took a shower.

colt45--I was just asking if it was allowed. Not if it was just against the 'official' rules--as we both know you guys infract for much more stuff that isn't explicitly stated on the 'official' list.

No, we don't both don't know that. Perhaps in the fantasy world you have constructed for yourself you "know" that, but those of us who live in the real world haven't seen any evidence of that.

but thx for the follow up.
good to know that copy and pasting entire articles and robbing content creators of clicks is allowed/encouraged here.

after all, their loss is jazzfanz' gain, right? #Colt45

So if you ran the site, you'd infract for that? Interesting. Especially because you said in a prior post that you didn't want anything done to that thread or that poster.

But, whatever. I'm done with this conversation. In the past couple of days you've posted a thread which was obviously against site rules, lied about why you started the thread, called me a hypocrite, called me a liar, and insulted me and the site in various other ways... all while I've continue to reply rationally to your posts and answer your questions. So congratulations--looks like you've successfully trolled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.