What's new

Post something positve about tonight

My positive is - Dante seems to be finding his way in O. Slowly but surely it seems like he will get there, he's making constant improvements. Another positive for Dante - this game and his complete inability to guard Dallas' guards(mainly due to troubles with screens) should be a great learning opportunity for him. With the way he's improving the things he needs improvement on, I can't help but think he's going to bust his butt off to make the needed adjustments. The main improvements will come with his body getting to the point where it needs to be, but still he needs to work on his technique for going through screens...

...looks like the Jazz are only going to lose 49 games this year? Nah, it will be 50 or more! We just don't have the horses or the basketball brains to compete!

No, I haven't been jets in a long time.

Sorry, bad joke, a little drunk.
Well done
Me drunk too
You're < your in my sentence

Im drunker than ya'll.....so there's that

Ian Clark leads the league in shooting: 100% on total FG's; 100% on 3's.
Per 36, he's averaging 36 pts. Gotta play him more!

Positive: the guys don't sound discouraged in post game interviews. They don't sound like they don't care but they also don't sound like they don't have some hope and excitement.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

The Mavs are real good and they match up with us better than they do with other teams.

We won't be this bad against other teams, especially the EC teams.