What's new

Post something positve about tonight

Jazz got plenty of good looks last night. The offense is working - shots just weren't falling.

Mavs are a horrible match-up for Utah - they have 3 guards that can penetrate at will and excellent 3 point shooters. I doubt they win a single game against them this season.

Good from that game to me is that Dallas may just be a bad matchup for our roster. We've been in every game this year except the 2 games against Dallas. All while playing against some really good teams.

One good thing about tonight is that it isn't last night when the Jazz looked lifeless and confused against Dallas.

Jazz got plenty of good looks last night. The offense is working - shots just weren't falling.

Mavs are a horrible match-up for Utah - they have 3 guards that can penetrate at will and excellent 3 point shooters. I doubt they win a single game against them this season.

Good from that game to me is that Dallas may just be a bad matchup for our roster. We've been in every game this year except the 2 games against Dallas. All while playing against some really good teams.

This and this. The Mavericks are a buzz saw right now and way too good for this Jazzzz squad. They are on a different level.