What's new

Post Your Draft Board Rankings Here

I was big on Larry Sanders in that draft too.. I wasn't real high on Hayward though.

I didnt post at that time, but I was super high on Favors, Monroe and Babbit. I thought for sure Babbit was going to be the steal of the draft. I thought Favors was going to blow people away, and be Amare 2.0. I was super stoked when we got Favors later that year, but I still did not understand that he had no offense.

This is pretty funny that everyone was so low on Hayward. I knew almost nothing about him, except that he was white and went to Butler. I am glad we picked Hayward. When we look back in another few years, I think we will have two of the top 4 or 5 talents from this draft.

I still think cousins was the best player in that draft.......... But after seeing how much of a head case he is I would much rather have Greg Monroe, Ed Davis, Patrick Patterson, or hell, even a future first rounder than him.

I am super happy that we got favors and Hayward though. I think favors may eventually be the best player in the draft class.

Well Udoh and Davis didn't quite turn out as expected. Happy I had George in the mix and I'm definitely proud of my stance on Aldrich as a sure bust. Hayward wasn't even on my radar, until honz' constant pimping of him as the draft drew nearer made me hate Gordon with a passion (kind of like the aversion to Bongo I developed this year).

Well Udoh and Davis didn't quite turn out as expected. Happy I had George in the mix and I'm definitely proud of my stance on Aldrich as a sure bust. Hayward wasn't even on my radar, until honz' constant pimping of him as the draft drew nearer made me hate Gordon with a passion (kind of like the aversion to Bongo I developed this year).

I was pimping Xavier..
Hated Aldrich.
Liked George.
Disliked Hayward.

Why this is so fun.

Why this is so fun.
Before your time we had a contest on the old Jazzfanz to rebuild the team (after Karl and John left). I was actually the co-winner. I can't remember the entire draft scenario and trades I proposed but I remember looking back a couple of years later and thinking how bad my team would have been.

Before your time we had a contest on the old Jazzfanz to rebuild the team (after Karl and John left). I was actually the co-winner. I can't remember the entire draft scenario and trades I proposed but I remember looking back a couple of years later and thinking how bad my team would have been.

I was on the board then... but lurked because I was not yet a Jazz fan.