What's new

Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

Is there some requirement of some kind that we are forced to find women with burning skulls and black roses all over their body exactly or more beautiful than one unadorned as such? I happen to find the female form (particularly youthful and healthy) in and of itself a delight and a true wonder of nature. Tattoos make a woman look better the way graffiti would make Neuwschwanstein more spectacular, or festooning the grand canyon with neon signs like time square would make it more picturesque. Idc who gets tattoos, get all of them you want, but it sure as **** doesn't mean I have to find it attractive. Nice attempt at the thought patrol though. Your sensei would be proud. You may now return and report.

Wow, I didn't mean to rile you up..... cj always hates on tattoos so I just made a simple joke.
carry on

Is there some requirement of some kind that we are forced to find women with burning skulls and black roses all over their body exactly or more beautiful than one unadorned as such? I happen to find the female form (particularly youthful and healthy) in and of itself a delight and a true wonder of nature. Tattoos make a woman look better the way graffiti would make Neuwschwanstein more spectacular, or festooning the grand canyon with neon signs like time square would make it more picturesque. Idc who gets tattoos, get all of them you want, but it sure as **** doesn't mean I have to find it attractive. Nice attempt at the thought patrol though. Your sensei would be proud. You may now return and report.

boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif

Hahaha, awesome.

I have been to Neuwschwanstein, and frankly my dear, some neon might do it a bit of good. (and maybe a few space heaters, you know, just for funsies) As for the tats on a woman, I think they make ugly chicks even uglier, and hot chicks much, much hotter. It's a 50/50 scenario. I will say this, though, single tattoos on girls -- like a small butterfly on a shoulder or ankle -- will always be horrific, no matter how hot the girl is. Go big or go home.

Wow, I didn't mean to rile you up..... cj always hates on tattoos so I just made a simple joke.
carry on

I didn't mean to over-react, but there is a more-serious-than-not thread in site info deriding CJ to the point of people asking for his summary dismissal from the forum. With concerted efforts to remove some posters for their differing views then followed up by this kind of accusation, that could come across as a continuation of the attacks being made on CJ in that other thread. Didn't mean to get defensive. Sorry.

I didn't mean to over-react, but there is a more-serious-than-not thread in site info deriding CJ to the point of people asking for his summary dismissal from the forum. With concerted efforts to remove some posters for their differing views then followed up by this kind of accusation, that could come across as a continuation of the attacks being made on CJ in that other thread. Didn't mean to get defensive. Sorry.

Its all good brocious

Hahaha, awesome.

I have been to Neuwschwanstein, and frankly my dear, some neon might do it a bit of good. (and maybe a few space heaters, you know, just for funsies) As for the tats on a woman, I think they make ugly chicks even uglier, and hot chicks much, much hotter. It's a 50/50 scenario. I will say this, though, single tattoos on girls -- like a small butterfly on a shoulder or ankle -- will always be horrific, no matter how hot the girl is. Go big or go home.

I agree, to a point. I find SOME tattoos to be really hot. But like everything in life, there comes a point of diminishing return. It is possible to overdo it. I personally have never seen a female where I thought "those full sleeve tattoos make you look hotter" .

I agree, to a point. I find SOME tattoos to be really hot. But like everything in life, there comes a point of diminishing return. It is possible to overdo it. I personally have never seen a female where I thought "those full sleeve tattoos make you look hotter" .

Well said. I would go a step further and say that I have seen very few women at all who I would say look better, or would look better, with a tattoo.

Here's a hot tattooed one for ya trout:

385185862_640.jpg

The same old nasty lady either way imo

The tattos do make her more interesting to me though and would give me a topic of discussion to talk to her about