What's new

Potential Trade Targets

I think KO nets us some seconds but Clarkson could net us a first. If KO wasn’t expiring I’d think he would net us a first too.
I think the only chance for a 1st from Olynyk is the thunder. They have too many 1sts in this draft to use and he could be the depth piece that pushes them over the top in the west. Holmgren already has hit a bit of a rookie wall so they should be looking to add a solid big behind him.

I think we'd be lucky to get Grimes and seconds back for JC

Going to be surprised if any of the Jazz bench pieces being back first. Think the only player who brings back a first who has been (lightly) rumored is Sexton.
I'd agree if we weren't also bailing them out of paying Fournier.

Houston is reportedly interested in KO.

KO + THT for expiring salary + a couple seconds seems realistic.
There might be competition...

The Rockets, league sources said, are also exploring the center market, looking to bolster their rim protection. According to those sources, Houston is keeping tabs on Utah’s Kelly Olynyk, Atlanta’s Clint Capela, Chicago’s Andre Drummond and Portland’s Robert Williams III (who has fans throughout the current coaching staff) among others.

48 mins ago – via The Athletic

The Rockets, league sources said, are also exploring the center market, looking to bolster their rim protection. According to those sources, Houston is keeping tabs on Utah’s Kelly Olynyk, Atlanta’s Clint Capela, Chicago’s Andre Drummond and Portland’s Robert Williams III (who has fans throughout the current coaching staff) among others.

If I was looking to bolster my rim protection I would definitely look long and hard at KO too.

NBACentral reports that the asking price for Kuzma is not 2 picks but it is something less. ..

How about THT and some scrubs? Lol

I'm looking at their roster and it looks like it would be Viktor + 2nds for KO