What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Evan over Tec, what an upgrade on the wing for the Jazz. :rolleyes: . Tec was probably our third best defender after Dunn and Walker. Our defense is going to suck even worse lol
Oh its not an upgrade. I just think he could still be serviceable.

I think the 2nd we got in the deal today could help with the potential NY deal. Would Evan/Grimes/1st (either the worst of the picks they own or the Dallas pick) for JC and the second we got be fair?

My first thought after seeing this trade is that this confirms jc to New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anything I think it confirms no one else is getting moved and they did this deal because they felt like they had to open up minutes for Hendricks but no one else was commanding the asking price they wanted besides Simone.

If anything I think it confirms no one else is getting moved and they did this deal because they felt like they had to open up minutes for Hendricks but no one else was commanding the asking price they wanted besides Simone.

Yeah that’s the more likely possibility the grimes thing was just the first thing that came to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything I think it confirms no one else is getting moved and they did this deal because they felt like they had to open up minutes for Hendricks
We will know in the next 10 hours.

KO, I can see the reasoning behind wanting to re-sign him. You've got to be sure you're re-signing him though.

As far as JC, I think you've got to move him. Now is the right time with him aging, declining, and no goal to win this year anyways.

JC's value goes UP at the end of the year because he will be $14 million per year and that is a legit great contract for what he brings.
Teams that trade for him now can give back his current contract then only be on the books for 12 million next year. That's a pretty good deal.