What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

LoPo

Banned
We are literally watching the NBA Finals between two great defensive teams and people trying to figure out how to trade the DPOY and build around the worst defensive player in the league. Internet logic.
Because Rudy looks great in an entire system built around him. Until the playoffs...

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Charlotte for Washington, Rozier, Plumlee and #13.
Atlanta for Capela, Collins, future FRP.
Toronto for OG and GTJ.
Spurs for Poeltl, Richardson, #9 and another guy.
Washington, maybe with Conley attached, for a package that includes KCP, Kuzma and #10 in it.
Maybe Portland, but their potential package isn't great other than #7. They'd have to include Bledsoe and/or Nurkic re-signed.

There's enough of a market that the Jazz should be able to push Gobert's trade value up. Also, it may very well be a three-team trade to smooth everything out for everyone.

Another killer package would be Myles Turner and #6, if the Jazz could pull it off. Indiana is in a rebuild mode though, so I'm not sure how realistic that is. A three-team trade with Indiana could possibly work.

The Knicks are, you know, the Knicks.

Last edited:

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Charlotte for Washington, Rozier, Plumlee and #13.
Atlanta for Capela, Collins, future FRP.
Toronto for OG and GTJ.
Spurs for Poeltl, Richardson, #9 and another guy.
Washington, maybe with Conley attached, for a package that includes KCP, Kuzma and #10 in it.
Maybe Portland, but their potential package isn't great other than #7. They'd have to include Bledsoe and/or Nurkic re-signed.

There's enough of a market that the Jazz should be able to push Gobert's trade value up. Also, it may very well be a three-team trade to smooth everything out for everyone.

Another killer package would be Myles Turner and #6, if the Jazz could pull it off. Indiana is in a rebuild mode though, so I'm not sure how realistic that is. A three-team trade with Indiana could possibly work.

The Spurs idea is interesting especially considering a possible reunion with Quin there.