What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
The Spurs idea is interesting especially considering a possible reunion with Quin there.

Either a team believes in a traditional big or it doesn't. The Spurs have continued to believe in them. Gobert and Dejounte Murray also looked good together at the last ASG.

rjfan

Even if we traded him to the Detroit Pistons imo

Well, yeah, but i have more faith on Pistons improving their record with a 5th overall than the Kings with the 4th. The Magic with the 1st may be a more accurate comparison of "they'll just find a way to suck again no matter what", like the Kings

NUMBERICA

Teams don’t value Rudy the same as JazzFanz does especially with his age and contract.
Spit this “JazzFanz” ish out your mouth. He will not be valued on the market commensurate to his massive impact on the game.

In other words, I know what you’re saying and ultimately agree but the backhanded way in which you did it isn’t on point.

Saint Cy of JFC

Teams don’t value Rudy the same as JazzFanz does especially with his age and contract.
Teams value Rudy a ton, they are just aware Donovan Mitchell is running the franchise and he wants Rudy gone, so why would anyone be lining up to pay too much when a bargain deal is likely?

Saint Cy of JFC

Impressive spinning lmao. You’ll make an excuse for Rudy for anything. His market is very few teams due to his contract and age.
I'm not spinning anything lmao.

Just think logically instead of just trying to take a contrarian position to me.

You are a team on the outside, you see the drama and you see Mitchell taking more and more control over team decisions. Why on Earth would you start off any Gobert trade discussions with a strong offer? You know Mitchell would prefer him off the team, so he will get his way.