• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Protestors storm capital

JazzyFresh

MW-IH844_lootin_ZG_20200603152530.jpg

0266a2e8-e91d-4d5e-818b-52e0aa23d577-AP_Minneapolis_Police_Death_Chicago.jpg
merlin_172983978_6626ace5-c580-4873-b494-24a4da5dac40-superJumbo.jpg
0f36a1eea8c64473a4aebd381652eae7_18.jpeg

Most of these are black owned
rochester-1.jpg

One Brow

Seems pretty mellow ...
Good backtracking. I suppose it would seem mellow, except for the part where it was designed to interrupt the election of the President, which was not true of any of the summer of 2020 protests.

a BLM rally where 8 year olds get murdered
There was no BLM rally where a person was murdered.

(you called collateral damage).
I've run a couple of searches for such a post, and didn't find it. As I've said before, this doesn't sound like me. Why should I believe this is true?

Again these people are absolute idiots but the childish drama is hard to take serious.
The police who were attacked think otherwise.

This type of stuff happened for months upon months upon months.
Does this justify the Jan. 6 insurrection, or are you just using a logical fallacy?

JazzyFresh

There was no BLM rally where a person was murdered.

"He was out there peacefully protesting," attorney Jackie Patterson said. "He doesn't know the people who did the shooting. He just witnessed it."

(CNN)A Georgia grand jury has indicted one man for murder and another on related charges in the shooting death of an 8-year-old Atlanta girl during a protest last year, according to prosecutors.

Secoriea Turner was riding in a vehicle with her mother and a friend on July 4, 2020, when she was shot as demonstrations unfolded over the killing of a Black man by a White Atlanta police officer.

The driver had sought to turn around near a Wendy's in south Atlanta where members of the Bloods gang had erected a barricade, Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis said Friday at a news conference.

JazzyFresh

One Brow

Retired St. Louis police captain died protecting friend's store during night of violent protests, widow says
Not a BLM event. The next 15 events you list also won't be BLM events, but you won't care, because you aren't worried about truth.

JazzyFresh

Not a BLM event. The next 15 events you list also won't be BLM events, but you won't care, because you aren't worried about truth.
K let's put it this way...100% More people were murdered during the summer protest than Capitol riots.

true or false

One Brow

K let's put it this way...100% More people were murdered during the summer protest than Capitol riots.

true or false
Ok it still proves my point that the riots were far more deadly band destructive than a 4 hour riot where nobody was killed.
Of course they were. If you added up all the hours in all the cities where there were protests/riots in the summer of 2020, it's likely you'd have a ratio better than 100-to-1, compare to the single riot in the single city in DC.