What's new

Protestors storm capital

Pence was in “very good shape” though, so common sense says he likely survives being hung.
All joking aside, pence really did look like he was in great shape for a man of his age. Pretty impressive for real.

The Kremers are huge donors to the GOP. Methinks we’re going to see more Republican and Fox News personalities involved in the coordination of Jan 6.

The Kremers are huge donors to the GOP. Methinks we’re going to see more Republican and Fox News personalities involved in the coordination of Jan 6.

And the sheep who were used to storm the capital will still be rocking the bumper sticker "I'm a Lion not a Sheep" hear me baa!

Hahaha. Trump finally admits his Big Lie was a lie….

Last edited:
Hahaha. Trump finally admits his Big Lie was a lie….

Just when I think Trump can't get dumber...

Reactions: Red
This seems pretty important

Seems interesting that all these republicans including Fox News hosts Ingraham, Killmeade, and Hannity thought trump had the power to stop Jan 6. As if it wasn’t antifa after all. And it seems interesting that those Fox News hosts haven’t ever set the record straight about what happened on Jan 6. Instead they’ve lied for almost one year about the whole thing.

Gee, I wonder why?

Seems interesting that all these republicans including Fox News hosts Ingraham, Killmeade, and Hannity thought trump had the power to stop Jan 6. As if it wasn’t antifa after all. And it seems interesting that those Fox News hosts haven’t ever set the record straight about what happened on Jan 6. Instead they’ve lied for almost one year about the whole thing.

Gee, I wonder why?

Sorry I just want to offer a correction to your post.

I think you meant to say that Trump seems pretty impotent in his response on Jan. 6th 2021.

Gee, I wonder why?

Her full statement….

Sorry I just want to offer a correction to your post.

I think you meant to say that Trump seems pretty impotent in his response on Jan. 6th 2021.
LOL.

I think the fact that Republicans in Congress, Republicans from Fox News, and Donald's own son were pleading with Meadows to get Trump to end the Jan 6 insurrection blow up the GOP talking points we've been fed for almost one year:

1. "aNtIfA!"- If ANTIFA had actually instigated Jan 6, why would Republicans want Trump to stop it? I remember @One Brow arguing with @jazzy and @Archie Moses about Ali Alexander and how ANTIFA instigated Jan 6. If so, why would Frau Ingraham say this?

“Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home,” Ms. Ingraham wrote. “This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy.”

Why would propaganda minister Brian Kilmeade say this?

“Please, get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished.”

Why would Sean Hannity say this?

Sean Hannity texted: “Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol.”
2. Jan 6 was merely a rally about election integrity that got out of hand- The most laughable of all. Trump said this:
Trump spoke at a rally on Jan. 6 that occurred before the Capitol riot, during which he repeated false election fraud claims and told supporters they needed to “fight like hell."

"You'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong," Trump said. "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
And further said:
"I have nothing to hide," Trump said. "I wasn't involved in that and if you look at my words and what I said in the speech, they were extremely calming, actually."
Wasn't involved? Why was everyone texting you? Nothing to hide? Well you and your cohorts sure went to great lengths to hide these texts. It's noticeable that Laura said this about Jan 6 on her show later in the evening:

Why would she blame antifa? She wouldn't be covering something up, would she?

3. Jan 6 was actually a heroic day- Trump Jr. to Meadows:

“He’s got to condemn this … ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough.”
If this day is so heroic, why didn't Hannity ask Meadows about it last night when he had him on the show?