What's new

Protestors storm capital

It’s amazing how unserious many in our country have become. Top media executives are begging for fascism but normalizing figures like Rudy. This guy should be a social pariah and placed behind bars for trying to overthrow our government. The next strong man isn’t going to be as flawed or stupid as trump. And apparently, our media will be creaming itself over the ratings

View: https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/1516946181141807106?s=21&t=pAWAX20ndbADzgM4tXysyg

• Sad
Reactions: Red
It’s amazing how unserious many in our country have become. Top media executives are begging for fascism but normalizing figures like Rudy. This guy should be a social pariah and placed behind bars for trying to overthrow our government. The next strong man isn’t going to be as flawed or stupid as trump. And apparently, our media will be creaming itself over the ratings

View: https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/1516946181141807106?s=21&t=pAWAX20ndbADzgM4tXysyg

Well, it was Fox programming, so yeah, Rudy’s cool….

View: https://twitter.com/lebang_moloi/status/1516947236214743041

Dude can't even sing. That's the stupidest part, imho. If he came on and killed it and was a legit contender that would be one thing, but this was obviously just a stunt. I don't watch the show (or any singing contest show) but I know it's very popular, so why pull a stupid stunt like that?
Isn’t this show on Fox? Does that figure into things? I’ve never watched this show. In fact, I don’t watch live tv. I could get YouTube tv with just sports channels like ESPN, ESPN2, Pac12, whatever crappy channel the Jazz are on, and the 3 local channels in case I needed to watch local stuff and I’d be set tbh.

The rest of the stuff my wife and I like to watch are on Netflix.

I honestly don’t know anyone who has satellite/cable and watches live tv shows. Although, I guess this show is evidence that millions of Americans still do.

Dude can't even sing. That's the stupidest part, imho. If he came on and killed it and was a legit contender that would be one thing, but this was obviously just a stunt. I don't watch the show (or any singing contest show) but I know it's very popular, so why pull a stupid stunt like that?
He obviously thinks America is just hungry for more Rudy. As for the producers, well, people love watching, or at least talking about, a train wreck, right?

If one takes participating in the political life of this nation seriously, regard voting as a right to be exercised with a sense of responsibility, then like myself, one may find it hard not to take this bs personally, hard not to say “How dare you?! Who do you people think you are?” I think anyone who voted for Biden, regardless of the reason, is justified in taking it personally. I know I don’t like participating, only to be treated like a chump, a sucker.

Well, it was Fox programming, so yeah, Rudy’s cool….

View: https://twitter.com/lebang_moloi/status/1516947236214743041

What's wrong with this? It is a group of C- to D-listers trying to make themselves feel special again, re-live their glory day (not dayS usually....day is more fitting). He fits that mold as much as anyone. If the label pathetic ever fit anything it is the masked singer, and Rudy is the epitome of that, so I think he should be the spokes-person for the show.

What's wrong with this? It is a group of C- to D-listers trying to make themselves feel special again, re-live their glory day (not dayS usually....day is more fitting). He fits that mold as much as anyone. If the label pathetic ever fit anything it is the masked singer, and Rudy is the epitome of that, so I think he should be the spokes-person for the show.
Most of the other contestants didn't help organize an attempted coup against Congress.

Looking fwd to the public hearings next month, and a final report, but doubt it will make a difference in the mid terms.

One nitwit, ignoring the will of the people, because the will of the people means nothing….

Looking fwd to the public hearings next month, and a final report, but doubt it will make a difference in the mid terms.
I would hope not. A few hundred people including a guy with a buffalo headdress delayed the EC vote recognition ceremony by 4 hours and were all arrested. Hang whatever scary terms on it you like but that is all it was and it has been handled. At this point the "investigation" that includes performances by the cast of Hamilton is nothing but an attempt to distract from a slew of real issues like:

- The very real threat of nuclear weapons being used by Putin after Biden publicly gave Putin the green light for a "minor incursion" into Ukraine
- Levels of inflation higher than anytime since the stagflation 70's thanks to spending bills passed by Democrats on a party line vote
- An economy that is ready to edge over into recession.
- A migrant crisis created when candidate Biden broadcast to the world on the debate stage that he wanted everyone to come to the US
- An anti-police sentiment that has led to an officer being killed every 5 days, often via ambush assassination.
- A President who is so obviously in mental decline that everyone knows whoever is really running the country right now was not on the ballot.

I would certainly hope the American public are smart enough to see that any one of those issue, let alone all of them in combination, is more important that some guy in a buffalo headdress delaying a ceremony by 4 hours back in January. The public opinion polls certainly support my faith in the American people.

I would hope not. A few hundred people including a guy with a buffalo headdress delayed the EC vote recognition ceremony by 4 hours and were all arrested. Hang whatever scary terms on it you like but that is all it was and it has been handled. At this point the "investigation" that includes performances by the cast of Hamilton is nothing but an attempt to distract from a slew of real issues like:

- The very real threat of nuclear weapons being used by Putin after Biden publicly gave Putin the green light for a "minor incursion" into Ukraine
- Levels of inflation higher than anytime since the stagflation 70's thanks to spending bills passed by Democrats on a party line vote
- A migrant crisis created when candidate Biden broadcast to the world on the debate stage that he wanted everyone to come to the US
- An anti-police sentiment that has led to an officer being killed every 5 days, often via ambush assassination.
- A President who is so obviously in mental decline that everyone knows whoever is really running the country right now was not on the ballot.

I would certainly hope the American public are smart enough to see that any one of those issue, let alone all of them in combination, is more important that some guy in a buffalo headdress delaying a ceremony by 4 hours back in January. The public opinion polls certainly support my faith in the American people.
Surprisingly, this is the post that made me realize you're not worth reading at all. Not your trans attacks, your idiotic economic theories, or any of the myriad other ignorant (in the true, not Utah, sense of the word) takes you've given.

Welcome to my ignore list. I hope you and Babe enjoy each other's company.

Surprisingly, this is the post that made me realize you're not worth reading at all. Not your trans attacks, your idiotic economic theories, or any of the myriad other ignorant (in the true, not Utah, sense of the word) takes you've given.

Welcome to my ignore list. I hope you and Babe enjoy each other's company.
You’re not missing out on anything. The more people do this the less incentive these trolls have to continue posting nonsense.

Ya it was all just a simple delay. Oh and people literally died. And were persuaded by the sitting president to stop the Electoral process so that he coukd retain power. No one had a noose and was chanting about hanging mike pence. No cops were injured or anything. No protesters were shot. No biggie.

Delaying a ceremony is a pretty stupid way to phrase what happened.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

For any long-term poster (not a new alt, which is most of my ignore list) I give them a reasonable chance to prove that they're not worthless.
For what it’s worth…
People can change.
I am not the same person who posted a decade or more ago. And yet, despite that, I’m sure I’m on a few ignore lists because of what I used to be.

For what it’s worth…
People can change.
I am not the same person who posted a decade or more ago. And yet, despite that, I’m sure I’m on a few ignore lists because of what I used to be.
Ya it was all just a simple delay. Oh and people literally died. And were persuaded by the sitting president to stop the Electoral process so that he coukd retain power. No one had a noose and was chanting about hanging mike pence. No cops were injured or anything. No protesters were shot. No biggie.

Delaying a ceremony is a pretty stupid way to phrase what happened.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
It appeared to be a demonstration of how retarded it could get, how unimaginably limitless dumbassdom, a decent person’s own country can include and surface if given the chance.
So once again, America, you have dodged a good one.
The possibilities of human idiocy has scary thresholds that is only limited by the laws of physics.

For what it’s worth…
People can change.
I actually did un-ignore Dutch at one point. That was a bad idea. I think I did that with Babe, briefly, but... nah. Babe is just SOOOOO close to being cogent, it's scary...