What's new

Puerto Rico

I'm glad that Donald after being grilled by Clinton and smashed by the NFL has finally taken time off from twitter rants and decided to at least send a medical supply ship over there. Now if only congress could provide some money and aid. I'm guessing they'll give repeal and replace one more try and then move onto the next failed agenda item, tax reform and the wall. Maybe sometime in the next 3 weeks they can work something in to throw peanuts at PR.

But don't hold your breath. I'm certain donaldmthinks PR is part of Mexico.

Guys, if PR were a priority Donald and congress could easily hammer something out.

You can't tell me that if New York or any of his racist strongholds in the south had been hammered with a hurricane that Donald would've pissed away days speaking in Alabama, waging war against the NFL on twitter, and generally giving 71 year old pedophiles a bad name. You can't tell me that congress would've spent days talking about graham Cassidy either.

The truth is, republicans in congress are worried sick about offending their KKK/White supremacist base by showing empathy towards brown spanish speaking people so they instead focused on attempting to repeal Obamacare with their worst bill yet. While our president is just tone deaf narcissist hoping to rile up support from the remaining 30-35 percent of the population who cream themselves over racist talk. Who needs a woman or diploma when you can play call of duty 20 hrs a day, bitch about Jews replacing you, carry a tiki torch to show white supremacy, and listen to the president call black athletes "sons of bitches"?

We saw after Charlottesville which Americans Donnie cares about.

Women are commodities
Latinos are rapists
Muslims are terrorists
Blacks are sons of bitches
White supremacists are fine people

Last edited:
I'd like to think franklin is trolling but I've come to the conclusion he's just dumb as rocks and believes the **** he spews out.

The opinions of half wits mean nothing to me. I'd be surprised if in real life you've ever reached your goal of moving up from bus boy to cashier at the local Denny's.

The opinions of half wits mean nothing to me. I'd be surprised if in real life you've ever reached your goal of moving up from bus boy to cashier at the local Denny's.

Says the guy who gets livid with his wife over the $2000 that she feels the need to secure her future because his job doesn't bring in s hit.

Again, it will not surprise you to find that Trump refuses to suspend the Jones Act because "a lot of people in the shipping industry don't want it"

He is brazenly putting business interests above human lives.

Edited to add, the Jones Act was suspended in the aftermath of Harvey and Irma, but not for Puerto Rico. Curious.

Again, it will not surprise you to find that Trump refuses to suspend the Jones Act because "a lot of people in the shipping industry don't want it"

Edited to add, the Jones Act was suspended in the aftermath of Harvey and Irma, but not for Puerto Rico. Curious.

Puerto Rico is full of brown people. They aren't part of "our heritage."

McCain and others are trying to get the administration to agree to a permanent waiver for PR. There is such a waiver for the US Virgin Islands.

Just saw a survey result that said some 50% of Americans do not know Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnrGcP1OyE

Moving up? I've been getting a percentage of the tips as a bus boy and make far more than the dumbass cashiers.

Puerto Rico is full of brown people. They aren't part of "our heritage."
I've wondered if this is true. For all the White House talk that Trump isn't racist, he sure makes decisions which lead one to conclude the opposite.

if i am not mistaken that is a left wing policy that is enacted by the democrats. so blame them.

heard about peurto rico jones act and people retiring their a while ago on joe rogan podcast. some guy who had a golden creditcard

I've wondered if this is true. For all the White House talk that Trump isn't racist, he sure makes decisions which lead one to conclude the opposite.

Racist, probably. Classist? Disgustingly so.

He called black athletes who take a knee "sons of bitches" at a campaign rally in Alabama. This on the heels of him calling KKK and Nazis, "fine people." He couldn't condemn white terrorists to save his life yet doesn't hesitate one second to blast entire professional football leagues and races at campaign rallies that resemble KKK meetings, sans burning crosses.

I think it's pretty obvious that he's a white supremacist and really doesn't give a damn about other races.

Trump is trash.

Actually I think Trump is a racist, classist, misogynist, and every other type of ist that has a negative connotation. He has no morals whatsoever. He would throw anyone under the bus including his closest family. He has zero historical perspective. He only knows his selfish interests at the moment. The dude is a trip.

Right? His mistakes and bad decisions are so obviously avoidable that I wonder if he is trolling the world.