What's new

Quotes around NBA on Game 3-"The game wasn’t actually as close as the score would imply"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Lakers- JC with the +33! I'm happy to see he's doing well.

Unk-And the only player on the nuggets to have a positive +-? BOL MUTHAFREAKIN BOL LETS GO BABYYYY

Suns- What in the hell happened to the Jazz

Unk- Conley had that new baby energy. He was balling y'all

Warriors- That's actually disgusting wtf. Especially considering Mitchell didn't go off, Conley just got back, and Bogdanovic ain't even playing this is embarrassing for the Nuggets.

Blazers- Sliding down the standings to get Denver instead of Houston looks like about the smartest move the Jazz have made in a long time.

Nuggets- I had to turn it off after Mitchell slammed down a breakaway dunk to go up by 30. It just felt like the right thing to do for my sanity.

Bulls- Man it's fun seeing Jokic cry baby bitchass getting exposed.

Unk- Coudln't watch the last quarter, it basically turned into a snuff film. Bowling shoe ugly.

Raptors- Defensively, they need to switch someone else on Gobert instead of Jokic guarding him

Blazers- Nuggets singlehandedly keeping me from moving to Denver at this point

Nuggets- I haven’t been this demoralized about the Nuggets for awhile. We played scared, soft, and with zero effort or care. Utah has this series won with ease already and it’s only game 3. I’m so ****ing disappointed right now that we have been demolished twice now. I just don’t see Denver playing close to where they were even from game 1. It looks like they have mentally checked out

Lakers- It was such a beatdown that anytime a Jazz player put up a shot in the 4th quarter, the commentators were hesitating before calling out names because they didn't know who the heck the Jazz were putting on the floor.

Thunder- Jazz ball movement was awesome. What a fun team.

Raptors- Clarkson has renewed his ****ing career. This man was a meme coming out of LA and Cleveland

Bulls- When their offense is humming Utah gives me GSW 2015 vibes but it helps facing this Denver defense tho.

This team with Bogdanovic would be virtually unguardable.

Warriors- That blowout was so bad I had to go to McDonald's to get some Nuggets of my own to feast on.

Nuggets- The game wasn’t actually as close as the score would imply

Warriors- Oh, so this is how good the Jazz were supposed to be when Conley came over. And they are missing Bojan. Holy ****

Raptors- They lost by 37 points, or as Jamaal Murray would say.... "THIRTY SEVEEEEEEEEEEN"

Grizzlies- I swear to all the gods, old and new, if the Jazz somehow win a ring, and my boy Conley gets a chip just after Marc, im gonna cry like a little bitch, and no shame about it.

Lakers- Wow, that was a manhandling by the Jazz

Bucks- Honestly I thought this was gonna be a short series without Bogey but clearly I'm being proven wrong, Utah is balling

Suns- That was one of the most embarrassing playoff performances I've seen in a long time

Lakers- If you're not happy for mike Conley you dont like basketball

Wizards- The Nuggets somehow managed to look worse than just getting beat by 37. Also, shoutout to Miye Oni getting playoff minutes.

Mavericks- This felt more like a varsity vs freshman high school game than a playoff game.

Lakers- Gobert straight up dominated the first half.

Heat- So having a kid is the secret to unlocking God mode in the playoffs

Lakers- Did Michael Porter Jr's parents teach him that playing defense is bad like they did with vaccines??

Raptors- That was brutal

Knicks- Super impressive from the jazz the last 2 games

Knicks- You think this was a blowout. But it wasn't. This was straight up annihilation.

Unk- The Denver Nuggets were just turned into Chicken Nuggets

Lakers- And I thought the Lakers had motivation issues. How is Denver going to look so submissive two games in a row? Props to the Jazz but this looks really bad for Denver more than it looks good for Utah.

Raptors- The Nuggets seem afraid to play inside with Gobert in the paint

76ers- Gobert playing like a old school center, hook, dunk, rebounds and badass defense. If only he could do the dream shake.

Jokic is acting lazy tonight. He is responsible for the loss. This guy was like 4th in the mvp race once. He is suppose to be ballin

Cavs- Millsap aged 10 years during the pandemic

Wolves- This series is ****ing over.

Jokic cannot handle Gobert on either side of the floor, it's embarrassing.

Bucks- Pshhh, let me know when he matches up with an elite centre. Jokic clearly can’t be one, he’s getting outplayed by that scrub Rudy Gobert!

Sonics- That body language from the Nuggets...

Pacers- But.... Charles guaranteed?!

Rockets- When's the last time there's been a blowout this big in the playoffs by one of the top seeds?? This is insane!

Mavs- Spider 5-13 and Clarkson 4-12 and you lose by 40??? LMAO Nuggets have officially become the laughing stock of the Western Conference.

Raptors- Why does this game feel like the best Conley has played for the Jazz

Mitchell- Mitchell: So this is what help feels like.

Unk- My ESPN app is bugged. Says the Nuggets are down by 37. What's the real score?

Suns- The Jazz are seriously destroying my expectations.

Nets- Man they just abusing with Gobert

Lakers- Now I know why Denver sat their starters in the fourth quarter of the seeding game against the Lakers. They were just trying to simulate playoff conditions.

Unk- Gobert is absolutely massacring Jokic its not even funny anymore i feel bad

Celtics- Uh, is that score right? Holy ****

Unk- The Jazz.. holy **** they going for the jugular.

Lakers- "oh **** they cut it to 20" -Quin Synder

Nuggets- Who would have guessed making zero adjustments after getting demolished would result in us getting demolished again??

76ers- game over. The Jazz is on another planet.

Lakers- Coach quinn wearing the extra extra skinny Jeans lol

Lakers- How they down 40 in the playoffs?

Celtics- Clarkson with a quiet +33 on a bad shooting (33%) night.

Lakers- all you can eat buffet for Rudy Gobert

Raptors- Conley is answering every momentum swinging 3 with his own lol. Gangster.

Nuggets- All 9 of our players have at least 1 TO, its a team game

Unk- Utah stop they already dead!!!

Thunder- Nuclear matchup for nuggets. Only team in the lauege who could just walk all over them. this is amazing watching utah put on this clinic.

Lakers- I thought that the Jazz would be the easiest lower seed matchup in the West without Bogdanovic. I was wrong.

Raptors- Never in my wildest dreams did I think the Raptors/Nets game would end up being more competitive than this.

Mavs- I am shocked with this series. I thought Denver was going to roll over Utah without Conley (even if he played today) and Bog.

Knicks- Rudy is absolutely dominatiing holy **** this is like a shaq like performance