What's new

Quotes from Hornets' forums-"the Hornets made a total of 4 shots outside the paint today according the ESPN shot chart"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Pre Game

Yeah yeah yeah, wake me when it’s done and then I’ll see if there a reason for some excitement!!

Not watching until lamelo ball recovers from his injuries and plays

15 straight losses vs Jazz in Utah. And you thought we were bad in Portland.

Mike Conley is the nicest guy in NBA history.

1st Half

lmao the Jazz mascot is cleaning dead(?) Hornets toys off the court

Just got out of work & checked the box score. Almost halftime & we haven’t hit a three yet.

Awesome.

Watching Terry's court vision is painful

Will Hardy and Walker Kessler look like they could be brothers lol

Should let Plumlee shoot couple 3s cant get any worse than 2/17

2nd Half

1-11 from 3. But the other team has already shot 30 of them.

Mason Plumlee going to disappoint every. single. time!

Finally. 4 minutes. Clifford rests the starters. We have a back-to-back. Dude is insane. Down 25. Finally! FINALLY.

24 points 5 minutes left. Absurd the starters are in.

Kessler>>>>Williams. We could have had AJ Griffin. This franchise!!!!

Thor and Hayward should not see the floor as Hornets anymore.

Not gonna lie, I like watching the 3rd string more than the starting lineup sometimes lmao

Outside of 3’s and FTs we played a solid all around game

2/16 from 3 is absolutely disgusting lmao

jazz fans need to let it go with the booing of gordon lmao

oh god that was a bad fall from agbaji

Sexton reminds me of Trae Young in terms of trying to create foul calls out of thin air.

Post Game

The Charlotte Hornets set an NBA season-low for 3-pointers made today vs Utah, with 2.

An NBA team shot 2-16 from 3 in 2023. That is all.

Bonus fact: the Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats have not won a game in Utah since March 1st, 2006.

the Hornets made a total of 4 shots outside the paint today according the ESPN shot chart

Quotes from around the league

The Charlotte Hornets are the most obvious Money Laundering scheme in all of professional sports… just constantly lighting money on fire… Rozier, Hayward, Oubre, etc.

The Charlotte Hornets set an NBA season-low for 3-pointers made today vs Utah, with 2.
An NBA team shot 2-16 from 3 in 2023. That is all.

Bonus fact: the Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats have not won a game in Utah since March 1st, 2006.
I gotta son back there and NC is beautiful but with Hayward, the wrong Bridges brother, the Kenny Atkinson correction and the return of the once fired Clifford (now the winningest coach in Hornets history) day-um this team is pathetic.

Yeah yeah yeah, wake me when it’s done and then I’ll see if there a reason for some excitement!!

Not watching until lamelo ball recovers from his injuries and plays

15 straight losses vs Jazz in Utah. And you thought we were bad in Portland.

Not gonna lie, I like watching the 3rd string more than the starting lineup sometimes lmao

jazz fans need to let it go with the booing of gordon lmao

the Hornets made a total of 4 shots outside the paint today according the ESPN shot chart
The most downtrodden fanbase I’ve seen since JA started doing the quotes
The Charlotte Hornets are the most obvious Money Laundering scheme in all of professional sports… just constantly lighting money on fire… Rozier, Hayward, Oubre, etc.
This got me

If MJ wasn't the owner that team would've been moved years ago.

Also for the first time this season, I was getting bored during the game, I also had to getup and walk around during the commercials as I could tell I was getting sleepy and if I didn't the eye lid/head bobs were about to start.

If MJ wasn't the owner that team would've been moved years ago.

Also for the first time this season, I was getting bored during the game, I also had to getup and walk around during the commercials as I could tell I was getting sleepy and if I didn't the eye lid/head bobs were about to start.
This. I went to bed early. Of course my diverticulitis was flaring up, but still, I just went in, took a ****, then dropped in bed. Didn't even think about the game until this morning when I checked in at JF. Weird.

I forgot the first time this season there was a game. Quotes are also so boring. I guess it's just fair Lauri missed his poster dunk bc Hornets fans does not deserve to see something so great.

My 13 year old son said "What's the point of the Hornets?" during the game last night and I had no answer.

They might be the biggest anti-expansion argument there is.
In the early and mid 90s you’d see lots of people wearing Hornets gear here in The Netherlands. Even more so than Bulls gear. Not NBA fans, but it was considered cool for its thoroughly 90s aesthetic.
Meanwhile, all I had was one Jazz t-shirt that didn’t fit quite right, because my friend that went to the US got me a small instead of a medium, and a hat that was a bit too big. Had to ask for Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing posters for christmas (or rather Sinterklaas) because other then Bulls or Hornets stuff nothing else was available.

In the early and mid 90s you’d see lots of people wearing Hornets gear here in The Netherlands. Even more so than Bulls gear. Not NBA fans, but it was considered cool for its thoroughly 90s aesthetic.
Meanwhile, all I had was one Jazz t-shirt that didn’t fit quite right, because my friend that went to the US got me a small instead of a medium, and a hat that was a bit too big. Had to ask for Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing posters for christmas (or rather Sinterklaas) because other then Bulls or Hornets stuff nothing else was available.
It's because in the mid-90's the Hornets were the ****. Larry Johnson, young Alonzo Mourning, Kendall Gill, Muggsy Mother****ing Bougues all wrapped up in that beautiful teal that was like invented in the 90's. I loved them back then. Now? Snoozeville.