Quotes from Nuggets' forums-"Bojan went nuclear and we just didn't have an answer for it"

cowhide

I was surprised by the many nice comments. However the comments about DM not be an elite player is hilarious considering how he destroyed your team last year in the playoffs. Also saying the Jazz play great and Nuggets played very good shows some fan bias. Both teams played great and there is no way Nuggets could shoot better than they did. In the first half the Jazz were on fire and they still were not shooting it as well as the Nuggets.

JimLes

I think we can probably agree that we feel the same way about the Nuggets as their fans feel about the Jazz. I don't like them, but I can respect them. Jokić is hard to hate on any level, as a player or as a person. They also built the team by drafting and trading shrewdly, as NBA players aren't tripping over each other trying to go to Denver.

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
The Nuggets an elite team. The Jazz are very good. Donovan Mitchell will be tough once he is back and the playoffs start, only fools think he is no good. No shame IF we lose

Pretty arrogant quote after a loss, especially when the Jazz were down more impactful players than the Nuggets.

framer

The Nuggets an elite team. The Jazz are very good. Donovan Mitchell will be tough once he is back and the playoffs start, only fools think he is no good. No shame IF we lose

Pretty arrogant quote after a loss, especially when the Jazz were down more impactful players than the Nuggets.
We won the season series this year with only 1 home game. I'd put us just a smidgen above them when fully healthy, which we were not during the playoffs.

Hekate

I think we can probably agree that we feel the same way about the Nuggets as their fans feel about the Jazz. I don't like them, but I can respect them. Jokić is hard to hate on any level, as a player or as a person. They also built the team by drafting and trading shrewdly, as NBA players aren't tripping over each other trying to go to Denver.
I love Jokic as a player. He is my favourite player outside the Jazz but he has a very punchable face. Something takes over when cameras zoom into his face.