What's new

Quotes from Nuggets' forums-"Bojan went nuclear and we just didn't have an answer for it"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Pre Game

Utah -3

Measuring stick game here, playoff implications/atmosphere going on with this one. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out

I still cannot figure out how Utah can sign and keep so many players
While we can’t sign or keep anyone
Denver>Utah
And our superstar is the most unselfish, modest mvp ever
They are lead by an annoying whiner and inefficient chucker
What the hell is going on?

Glad to see Jokic is finally getting a chance in the starting rotation. Dude has potential!

Bogdanovic has been their only significant NBA free agent signing, and they lost Hayward in free agency, although that’s been a few years now. They drafted Mitchell (via trade) and Gobert (same), traded for Conley and Clarkson (similar to Nuggets trades for Gordon and McGee), signed Ingles and O’Neale from overseas leagues (similar to the Nuggets’ signing of Campazzo and Craig before that); they signed Niang originally to a 2-way deal (later changed to a roster contract) after he was waived by both the Warriors and the Pacers — more or less the same as the Nuggets’ signing of Harrison and Rivers. The Nuggets signed Millsap and Green as NBA free agents.

I am more excited about this game than i was vs LAC or LAL. Both teams are in the similar situation when it comes to injuries in the backcourt. Jokic > Gobert , Bogdanovic <> MPJ, Clarkson <> Rivers.
Gonna be a really good test vs their defense and their 3 point shooting.

I would take MPJ over either Bogdanovic any day.

this will be a tough matchup​

even without DM and Conley, the Jazz are a really good team.

1st Half

You can hate Bogdanovic as much as you want, but if Jazz had him in the bubble and we had Barton i doubt we win that series.

Defense has been awful the entire quarter.

Both Bogdanovic overrated lol

Clarkson looks so dumb with that thick head band, guy can shoot though

Damn the Jazz are insane from that 3pt line

No Murray, no Mitchell, so naturally these two teams combine for 81 points in the first quarter

Imagine bumping this game from national TV for Lakers bench vs Portland.

I am thoroughly enjoying this. Both squads are balling the **** out and there’s been hardly any stoppage. Good ****.

Utah leads the league in white dudes with receding hairlines

Damn, what a quarter. These two teams play the most entertaining brand of NBA basketball.

How many games have had a first quarter where both teams score 40+?

Can't lie I love the way the Jazz play basketball.

What a game to watch as a neutral fan

This is the exact type of game I'm glad MPJ is getting under his belt. Jazz have so many capable PnR players that he has to guard. Ingles in particular is an elite PnR ball handler.

MPJs got to get better at fighting over screens and this is a game where he's gonna get screened like 25+ times. Great experience.

Not sure we'll ever play a worse defensive half. Just piss poor effort and communication the entire half.

If we played any defense, this game would be over. Any defense.

When Jazz aren’t hitting 3s they are a G League team. All they ****in do is pop 3s what is this AAU??

Wow this game is a thing of beauty

Utah is deep man

you cant let 6'8 uncle Joe at 34 just go past you and shoot a floater without contest.

Utah's roster are basically players who make semi contested shots or stepback 3s are a decent rate.

That is very true. We're shooting 60% FG and 50% from 3 and we're up only by 4 against these scrubs

Gobert is better than any Nugget not named Jokic and Clarkson, Bogdanovic and Ingles are better than all Nuggets not named MPJ/Jokic. They're still a very good team.

MPJ with 21 on 70% from the field and Bogdanovic with 25 on 83% from the field.
Like those 2 were reading our small debate pregame

Jokic/Mpj are better than any 2 Jazz players by far. Than Gordon is better than Ingles and I would take Facu at any time over Clarkson lol. Then we have Millsap, Rivers and JMG over their scrubs

I kinda need to correct you on that. MPJ is mainly getting his shots coming of screens and cuts for his shots. Bogdanovic is able to cr8 for himself and not force the shots or heat check.\
Again, MPJ talent is wayyyyyy bigger than Bogdanovic. But that experience i was talking about pregame showed in the 1st half in shot selection, drives, moves etc.

O’Neale always this good?​

Because he does well everytime vs Nuggies

Sheesh, guess they havent cracked down on Gobert screens​

SO MUCH FOR BEING ON ESPN INSTEAD OF LAKERS VS BLAZERS

How do you let him get two wide open threes in a row?​

i'm convinced they can't guard us​

We can’t guard them all that well apparently​

Under was apparently a bad choice

Could they just not leave Clarkson open?​

He’s really the only threat outside Bogdanovic

Guys like Clarkson get on my nerves​

Utah moves so well to free up shooters​

Damn this still the the 1st quarter?​

This is about half the scoring output the Nuggets had against the Lakers the other night​

Crazy sport

if we shot like this aginst the Lakers, that game would have been a blow out​

I don't know that I've ever seen a 41-40 quarter.​

as much as i hate to admit it, that block was incredible

LEAVING BOGDANOVIC OPEN ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS

Somebody tell this dude Niang go chill​

Damn we are shooting well from deep​

Jeez. I can see why Utah is the #1 seed.​

Denver is playing out of our mind, and we are barely winning. Their 3 point shooting is relentless.

Beating them seems to just depend on them going cold.

The passing, movement, and screens​

It’s impressive

lol, I made the argument like a month ago. They do not need Mitchell at all​

Once again against a great 3pt shoting team like the Lakers, the perimeter defense has been appalling so far​

We always give up a shot at the half it seems like​

Man these 2 teams always play the craziest damn games what a half​

I hope you bettors took the over​

What a ridiculous half of basketball. And we should have a way bigger lead.

2nd Half

so Bojo has 25 points on 12 shots, and they are still losing. If he cools off, they’re dead meat.

Come on now - the Jazz are easy to defend. Give them the one on ones and close out or contest their 3s.

That´s a lot of points... 5 more minutes and is a complete game from the 90s...

We are 60% from the field, 50% for three, UTA just a bit worse, but I think we generate much better shots. Our % seems more sustainable​

I am really really impressed​

with how the Jazz move the ball on offense. Really enjoyable to watch

Who the f**k keeps leaving Ingles in the corner 3 to overhelp and give him an open shot

Our offense blows when MPJ isn't a star

Jokic with 13/5/9 on 100% shooting lol

Lmao are these guys ever going to learn to not give Bojan space?

I was just about to post "I can't believe the refs didn't bail Clarkson out" lmao

I don't think we've defended a single 3 from an offensive board or timeout by them

Pass to Jokoc ****ers

call Rivers rock n roll cause he's a Jazz killer.

Joker playing drop on Ingles. What in the f**k

When healthy the Nuggets could just switch everything. Not having Dozier for a game like tonight is tough too.
I'm still waiting for an NBA coach to realize that lay ups don't kill you anymore. 3s do though.

we are shooting 57.1% 51.9% 92.9% and only up 1. It should be a blowout

I hate to break it to you. The Jazz are really good and as elite offensively as any team in the NBA.

damn maybe Jazz fans were right and they would've swept us with Bogie.

I am not a Jazz fan but i've said that we would have lost in 5 to 6 max if both teams were at full health in the bubble.

Can we please hold on to a lead?? Stop the threes??

Espn dropped this game btw

I thought Bogie would've taken away Mitchell's shot but yeah, he might even be the better offensive player if they gave him the ball like they did tonight.

Point is that Conley/Joe/Bogdanovic trio is a high BBIQ trio that can play team basketball while shooting around 40% from 3. That opens up that DM/Gobert PnR wayyyyy more.

Jokic just got embarrassed. My God that was brutal.

boring. Too much defense. Hopefully things will open up in the 4th

holy ****, what is this 3pt contest

so Jazz doesn't miss now ?

More like Bogdan Godonovic

Dude gonna drop 60 or some ****

I'm sure the Lakers-blazers game will definitely be better than this one

How is every player on the Jazz so hateable?

ESPN has to be pretty ashamed of themselves right about now.

Niang celebrates a ton for being such a scrub

This Jazz offense is hypnotically repetitive

Mitchell on the bench looking like a mother****ing Spike Lee

i mean what the **** are you supposed to do against this

Goert is holding the jersey all the time. I can play defense like that too

And now every bounce possible goes their way smh

If we defended Bogdanovic like we did in the 4th quarter we would have won the game.
Porter sucked in the 2nd half

Jokic with 11 shots will not win us games. We all know that

For some reason Utah gets more respect from the refs than we do.

Jokic handing out free ice cream cones to Utah at the end. Must be hot in SLC tonight.

I really think we are overreacting the Lakers stuff while we should respect Utah Jazz a little more.

Jokic was that bad in the finals minutes of Lakers game. So, its nt on purpose. Instead of been agressive he is choosing to commit stupid turnovers in the end of game.

Utah plays a great team basketball. A team full of good shooters and couple of high BBIQ vets around their 2 main stars.

Utah is really going to live or die from the 3 in the Playoffs.

Every time Denver takes a little momentum offensively, they give Utah an open look from three and it hits the bottom of the net

Utah is loaded with shooters.​

Gonna be hard to keep up with a team that has this many shooters​

This looks like an All-Star game but with both teams playing seriously​

Who is guarding Bogdanovic? Is it Millsap or Gordon?​

Rivers...en .... FUEGO!​

This game...​

seems unsustainable for Denver.

Niang in Jokic’s grill​

Has gotta be noticed by league-wide scouts

Hitting 52% from three and losing.​

We're 21 points from hitting the over... at the end of the 3rd quarter.​

Bogdanovic with 37p on 13-17 5-6. Maybe he'll cool off?​

Hats off to Utah, they're making some ridiculous shots.​

Utah...​

Where dancing goes to die.

we seem tired, not enough players, and they’re really good

LOL, Green couldn’t even score when he goaltended​

Lol so many fans in Jazz arena, no covid in Utah​

Not much you can do to stop Bogdonavic right now.​

Logging in to say Rudy Gobert is terrible anywhere outside of 3 feet.

But he's GOAT tier at those things​

I knew Bogi was pretty good, but is he really THIS good? (Or is it us?)​

Trying to prove a point about his Bubble absence?

We need the 3 seed. I want nothing to do with the Jazz in the semis.​

if Bog was just hitting his averages, we would be winning​

He just can’t miss in this game.

He's 8-9 from 3​

If I were the nuggets I would simply not let them shoot 3s

****ing insane shooting lmao clarkson belongs in the gulag

Turnovers​

Turnovers

Here’s a turnover

How about another turnover?

Want a turnover?

I've never seen someone shoot a hook shot and get blocked.​

jokic got destroyed there lol great block​

That was a solid play by Gobert. First time in forever he got the best of Jokic, who usually owns him.​

Jokic is getting hit like a pinata​

jokic has been otherworldly on offense overall​

If you don’t think the Jazz can win it all- I don’t know what your issue is- this team is deadly with their ball movement

This is the least I’ve ever cared about us losing a game.

Post Game

oh well... Bojan killed us. we move on.

Well disappointing loss but felt like this was gonna be a tough one with little perimeter shooting to match Utah​

The Nuggets an elite team. The Jazz are very good. Donovan Mitchell will be tough once he is back and the playoffs start, only fools think he is no good. No shame IF we lose

mitchell's good but not great​

Jazz have been best team in the NBA this season

Bogdanovic won't score career highs everynight​

and Mitchell is good, but rarely as efficient a scorer as Bojan was tonight.

We fought well, made some mistakes in the 4th, Bogdanovic went crazy, overall good game​

They are due for a regression to the mean​

I hate watching Utah for the amount of moving picks, slight shoves, and jersey grabs they get away with​

Clarkson shot 6-20 and we still lost.

Bojan scored 48 points.

This was a hell of a game. I don’t even really care about the L.

Utah Jazz system is so good

But they wouldn’t be this good without the threat of the lob or pick and roll with Rudy. Because none of their 3 pt shooters except Mitchell are all that quick. They rely on screens and on defenses having to pay attention to the big guy. When he’s not in the game, it’s just Clarkson gunning.

Effin Bojan​

Ridiculous shooting.

The playoff match-up would be amazing again​

It might look like teams weren’t playing defense looking at the scoreboard, but it was more that offense was even better for both sides. Great game to watch. A series should be as fun as the last one, even without Murray. Utah’s been pretty good all season, and Denver is just so talented!

i wouldn't want to play Utah​

They look scary with so much shooting, and Gobert can at least slow down Jokic.

Game of the year, hell of a squad. Always enjoy our games. Jokic MVP.

You just can’t beat the conference leading team when they are at home and hitting all their 3’s. Still, we gave ourselves a chance and just fell apart late. Jokić should have read the writing on the wall and took the game over. Disappointing but not unexpected.

Jazz played great tonight tho. They played with more urgency tonight and seemed to take this game way more serious especially in the 4th qtr.

What was the gameplan? Let their best 3p shooters have open 3s all game? Unbelivable.

Utah winning the finals

If we can’t play defense against Utah Brooklyn is going to beat us by 30 tomorrow

Jokic looked deflated sadly . Can see the affect of carrying his team has had on him throughout the season

I’m just going to admit that I like Quin Snyder. Sure he’s the enemy, but his stink faces are hilarious. He’s a great coach. And honestly so is Malone. They are both arguably top 5 in the league. That doesn’t mean they don’t make mistakes or are beyond criticism.

Utah are shooters. Period. If we are now a better D team snd our coach is a defensive coach (and I believe both are true), we gotta get something going to get better rotations.

Utah had a great night, and we had a good one.

Absolutely absurd shooting performance. Dudes a ****ing baller. Jazz shot the hell out if the ball, but man niang is insufferable lol.

Gg jazz, I hate you, but God dammit do I respect you

Three of Austin Rivers's four highest scoring games this season were against the Jazz (25, 23, 18 pts)

That. Was. An. AMAZING performance.

Jazz continue to be a beautiful offense despite the loss of Donovan. This is in my top 10 games of the season.

I mean it felt like Bojan hit rim only 3 times on his makes. Insane. Both teams showed excellent passing and scoring.

120-127 Full time game and it was exciting all the way through until the last 2 possesions.

I get the Jazz don’t have a superstar, but the team has more very good players than anyone else in the league.

Rudy is a top 15 guy, an all star and DPOY. Mike and don are all stars. Bogey, Clarkson, and Jingles are amazing, and their bench is incredibly deep. Anyone who says the Jazz don't have the star power to win it all are delusional.

I get his point though. They don't have a top 10 guy. No LeBron, Steph, Harden, etc. But they do have like 4 top 30 guys.

No joke they have 5-6 dudes that can go for 30 on any given night, that is absolutely unreal depth.

“So what will it be? You wanna get Jingled or Bojangled?”

Imagine having this game scheduled to air on your national tv network, knowing that these two teams have an epic recent history, and saying "nah, we'll take AD and the Lakers against the Blazers to see which team can be the 6 seed."

What a great ****in game

crazy that a game was that high scoring with literally no guards on either team lol

That 4 min start to Q4 really did us in man. We lost the momentum there. Anyways what a great game, we had no answer for bojan. We are okay with the 4th seed as long as we don't meet the lakers. Meet in the semis jazz bros?

This was a hell of a shootout. Nuggets just were on the worst day ever to be in front of Bogdanovic, since he played the best game of his life tonight.

I wanna see these 2 teams match up in the playoffs at one point, fun guaranteed.

Jazz is hateful in every way

Jokic shooting 80% and only took 11 shots including passing up a wide open 3 at the end of the game.

Completely unacceptable from him

How the hell does Utah have 2 middle aged looking white guys that **** us over every time we play???

Most frustrated I've gotten watching a Nuggets game in a long time. Everytime Nuggets started to get some momentum they gave up a wide open 3.

MAGNUM DONGONOVIC

Bogdanovic went ballistic on us. Wow.

The jazz with conley and mitchell healthy are so ****ing deep. It's a team entirely made up of good to great starters

Both teams are the other team's nightmare guard.

Jazz put Jokic in PnR and know how to attack drop coverage.

Jokic pulls Gobert away from the rim and the Nuggets know how to cut to the basket.

Fun game for the most part. Bojan went nuclear and we just didn't have an answer for it

Pre Game

Utah -3

Measuring stick game here, playoff implications/atmosphere going on with this one. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out

Denver>Utah

Glad to see Jokic is finally getting a chance in the starting rotation. Dude has potential!

Bogdanovic has been their only significant NBA free agent signing, and they lost Hayward in free agency, although that’s been a few years now. They drafted Mitchell (via trade) and Gobert (same), traded for Conley and Clarkson (similar to Nuggets trades for Gordon and McGee), signed Ingles and O’Neale from overseas leagues (similar to the Nuggets’ signing of Campazzo and Craig before that); they signed Niang originally to a 2-way deal (later changed to a roster contract) after he was waived by both the Warriors and the Pacers — more or less the same as the Nuggets’ signing of Harrison and Rivers. The Nuggets signed Millsap and Green as NBA free agents.

I am more excited about this game than i was vs LAC or LAL. Both teams are in the similar situation when it comes to injuries in the backcourt. Jokic > Gobert , Bogdanovic <> MPJ, Clarkson <> Rivers.

1st Half

You can hate Bogdanovic as much as you want, but if Jazz had him in the bubble and we had Barton i doubt we win that series.

No Murray, no Mitchell, so naturally these two teams combine for 81 points in the first quarter

I am thoroughly enjoying this. Both squads are balling the **** out and there’s been hardly any stoppage. Good ****.

Damn, what a quarter. These two teams play the most entertaining brand of NBA basketball.

This is the exact type of game I'm glad MPJ is getting under his belt. Jazz have so many capable PnR players that he has to guard. Ingles in particular is an elite PnR ball handler.

MPJs got to get better at fighting over screens and this is a game where he's gonna get screened like 25+ times. Great experience.

Not sure we'll ever play a worse defensive half. Just piss poor effort and communication the entire half.

When Jazz aren’t hitting 3s they are a G League team. All they ****in do is pop 3s what is this AAU??

Utah is deep man

you cant let 6'8 uncle Joe at 34 just go past you and shoot a floater without contest.

Utah's roster are basically players who make semi contested shots or stepback 3s are a decent rate.

That is very true. We're shooting 60% FG and 50% from 3 and we're up only by 4 against these scrubs

Gobert is better than any Nugget not named Jokic and Clarkson, Bogdanovic and Ingles are better than all Nuggets not named MPJ/Jokic. They're still a very good team.

Jokic/Mpj are better than any 2 Jazz players by far. Than Gordon is better than Ingles and I would take Facu at any time over Clarkson lol. Then we have Millsap, Rivers and JMG over their scrubs

I kinda need to correct you on that. MPJ is mainly getting his shots coming of screens and cuts for his shots. Bogdanovic is able to cr8 for himself and not force the shots or heat check.\
Again, MPJ talent is wayyyyyy bigger than Bogdanovic. But that experience i was talking about pregame showed in the 1st half in shot selection, drives, moves etc.

This is about half the scoring output the Nuggets had against the Lakers the other night​

Crazy sport

Denver is playing out of our mind, and we are barely winning. Their 3 point shooting is relentless.

It’s impressive

Once again against a great 3pt shoting team like the Lakers, the perimeter defense has been appalling so far​

2nd Half

so Bojo has 25 points on 12 shots, and they are still losing. If he cools off, they’re dead meat.

Come on now - the Jazz are easy to defend. Give them the one on ones and close out or contest their 3s.

We are 60% from the field, 50% for three, UTA just a bit worse, but I think we generate much better shots. Our % seems more sustainable​

Who the f**k keeps leaving Ingles in the corner 3 to overhelp and give him an open shot

I was just about to post "I can't believe the refs didn't bail Clarkson out" lmao

I don't think we've defended a single 3 from an offensive board or timeout by them

Pass to Jokoc ****ers

When healthy the Nuggets could just switch everything. Not having Dozier for a game like tonight is tough too.
I'm still waiting for an NBA coach to realize that lay ups don't kill you anymore. 3s do though.

I hate to break it to you. The Jazz are really good and as elite offensively as any team in the NBA.

I am not a Jazz fan but i've said that we would have lost in 5 to 6 max if both teams were at full health in the bubble.

I thought Bogie would've taken away Mitchell's shot but yeah, he might even be the better offensive player if they gave him the ball like they did tonight.

Point is that Conley/Joe/Bogdanovic trio is a high BBIQ trio that can play team basketball while shooting around 40% from 3. That opens up that DM/Gobert PnR wayyyyy more.

If we defended Bogdanovic like we did in the 4th quarter we would have won the game.

Jokic handing out free ice cream cones to Utah at the end. Must be hot in SLC tonight.

I really think we are overreacting the Lakers stuff while we should respect Utah Jazz a little more.

Jokic was that bad in the finals minutes of Lakers game. So, its nt on purpose. Instead of been agressive he is choosing to commit stupid turnovers in the end of game.

Utah plays a great team basketball. A team full of good shooters and couple of high BBIQ vets around their 2 main stars.

Every time Denver takes a little momentum offensively, they give Utah an open look from three and it hits the bottom of the net

Rivers...en .... FUEGO!​

This game...​

Niang in Jokic’s grill​

Utah...​

He's 8-9 from 3​

Turnovers​

Turnovers

Here’s a turnover

Want a turnover?

That was a solid play by Gobert. First time in forever he got the best of Jokic, who usually owns him.​

If you don’t think the Jazz can win it all- I don’t know what your issue is- this team is deadly with their ball movement

Post Game

Well disappointing loss but felt like this was gonna be a tough one with little perimeter shooting to match Utah​

The Nuggets an elite team. The Jazz are very good. Donovan Mitchell will be tough once he is back and the playoffs start, only fools think he is no good. No shame IF we lose

We fought well, made some mistakes in the 4th, Bogdanovic went crazy, overall good game​

I hate watching Utah for the amount of moving picks, slight shoves, and jersey grabs they get away with​

Bojan scored 48 points.

But they wouldn’t be this good without the threat of the lob or pick and roll with Rudy. Because none of their 3 pt shooters except Mitchell are all that quick. They rely on screens and on defenses having to pay attention to the big guy. When he’s not in the game, it’s just Clarkson gunning.

Effin Bojan​

Ridiculous shooting.

It might look like teams weren’t playing defense looking at the scoreboard, but it was more that offense was even better for both sides. Great game to watch. A series should be as fun as the last one, even without Murray. Utah’s been pretty good all season, and Denver is just so talented!

You just can’t beat the conference leading team when they are at home and hitting all their 3’s. Still, we gave ourselves a chance and just fell apart late. Jokić should have read the writing on the wall and took the game over. Disappointing but not unexpected.

Jazz played great tonight tho. They played with more urgency tonight and seemed to take this game way more serious especially in the 4th qtr.

What was the gameplan? Let their best 3p shooters have open 3s all game? Unbelivable.

Utah winning the finals

If we can’t play defense against Utah Brooklyn is going to beat us by 30 tomorrow

Jokic looked deflated sadly . Can see the affect of carrying his team has had on him throughout the season

I’m just going to admit that I like Quin Snyder. Sure he’s the enemy, but his stink faces are hilarious. He’s a great coach. And honestly so is Malone. They are both arguably top 5 in the league. That doesn’t mean they don’t make mistakes or are beyond criticism.

Utah are shooters. Period. If we are now a better D team snd our coach is a defensive coach (and I believe both are true), we gotta get something going to get better rotations.

Absolutely absurd shooting performance. Dudes a ****ing baller. Jazz shot the hell out if the ball, but man niang is insufferable lol.

Three of Austin Rivers's four highest scoring games this season were against the Jazz (25, 23, 18 pts)

Jazz continue to be a beautiful offense despite the loss of Donovan. This is in my top 10 games of the season.

I mean it felt like Bojan hit rim only 3 times on his makes. Insane. Both teams showed excellent passing and scoring.

120-127 Full time game and it was exciting all the way through until the last 2 possesions.

I get the Jazz don’t have a superstar, but the team has more very good players than anyone else in the league.

Rudy is a top 15 guy, an all star and DPOY. Mike and don are all stars. Bogey, Clarkson, and Jingles are amazing, and their bench is incredibly deep. Anyone who says the Jazz don't have the star power to win it all are delusional.

I get his point though. They don't have a top 10 guy. No LeBron, Steph, Harden, etc. But they do have like 4 top 30 guys.

No joke they have 5-6 dudes that can go for 30 on any given night, that is absolutely unreal depth.

Imagine having this game scheduled to air on your national tv network, knowing that these two teams have an epic recent history, and saying "nah, we'll take AD and the Lakers against the Blazers to see which team can be the 6 seed."

What a great ****in game

crazy that a game was that high scoring with literally no guards on either team lol

That 4 min start to Q4 really did us in man. We lost the momentum there. Anyways what a great game, we had no answer for bojan. We are okay with the 4th seed as long as we don't meet the lakers. Meet in the semis jazz bros?

This was a hell of a shootout. Nuggets just were on the worst day ever to be in front of Bogdanovic, since he played the best game of his life tonight.

I wanna see these 2 teams match up in the playoffs at one point, fun guaranteed.

Jokic shooting 80% and only took 11 shots including passing up a wide open 3 at the end of the game.

How the hell does Utah have 2 middle aged looking white guys that **** us over every time we play???

Most frustrated I've gotten watching a Nuggets game in a long time. Everytime Nuggets started to get some momentum they gave up a wide open 3.

MAGNUM DONGONOVIC

The jazz with conley and mitchell healthy are so ****ing deep. It's a team entirely made up of good to great starters

Jokic pulls Gobert away from the rim and the Nuggets know how to cut to the basket.

Fun game for the most part. Bojan went nuclear and we just didn't have an answer for it
Smh. So many great quotes. Makes almost like nugfans.

Sent from my SM-T813 using JazzFanz mobile app

Pre Game

Utah -3

Denver>Utah

1st Half

Utah is deep man

Crazy sport

It’s impressive

2nd Half

Pass to Jokoc ****ers

Rivers...en .... FUEGO!​

This game...​

Niang in Jokic’s grill​

Utah...​

He's 8-9 from 3​

Turnovers​

Turnovers

Here’s a turnover

Want a turnover?

Post Game

Bojan scored 48 points.

Effin Bojan​

Ridiculous shooting.

Utah winning the finals

What a great ****in game

MAGNUM DONGONOVIC

Smh. So many great quotes, makes me almost like Nugfans.

Sent from my SM-T813 using JazzFanz mobile app

Pre Game

Utah -3

Denver>Utah

1st Half

Utah is deep man

Crazy sport

It’s impressive

2nd Half

Pass to Jokoc ****ers

Rivers...en .... FUEGO!​

This game...​

Niang in Jokic’s grill​

Utah...​

He's 8-9 from 3​

Turnovers​

Turnovers

Here’s a turnover

Want a turnover?

Post Game

Bojan scored 48 points.

Effin Bojan​

Ridiculous shooting.

Utah winning the finals

What a great ****in game

MAGNUM DONGONOVIC

Thank you

Is this some kind of inside joke?
Not last night.
Lol ok
Keep telling yourself that
He’s the minivan!! And not a scrub, idiot!!
Ya, but he makes everyone on the other team terrible from 3 feet and in sooooo, it all balances out.

Wow! This just makes that decision look even worse. Nba are idiots!!

I was surprised by the many nice comments. However the comments about DM not be an elite player is hilarious considering how he destroyed your team last year in the playoffs. Also saying the Jazz play great and Nuggets played very good shows some fan bias. Both teams played great and there is no way Nuggets could shoot better than they did. In the first half the Jazz were on fire and they still were not shooting it as well as the Nuggets.

I think we can probably agree that we feel the same way about the Nuggets as their fans feel about the Jazz. I don't like them, but I can respect them. Jokić is hard to hate on any level, as a player or as a person. They also built the team by drafting and trading shrewdly, as NBA players aren't tripping over each other trying to go to Denver.

Pretty arrogant quote after a loss, especially when the Jazz were down more impactful players than the Nuggets.

Pretty arrogant quote after a loss, especially when the Jazz were down more impactful players than the Nuggets.
We won the season series this year with only 1 home game. I'd put us just a smidgen above them when fully healthy, which we were not during the playoffs.

I think we can probably agree that we feel the same way about the Nuggets as their fans feel about the Jazz. I don't like them, but I can respect them. Jokić is hard to hate on any level, as a player or as a person. They also built the team by drafting and trading shrewdly, as NBA players aren't tripping over each other trying to go to Denver.
I love Jokic as a player. He is my favourite player outside the Jazz but he has a very punchable face. Something takes over when cameras zoom into his face.